8 replies to this topic

#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

Rock in TD at point 318, 73 there was an invaded inside the rock, totally covered. Couldn't see it or it's HP or anything.
When I went to it my character, like, walked inside the rock (usually impossible) and I was submerged inside the rock and couldn't move or get out and since TD is a map where you can't beam out of..only way possible was to tele to portals and I luckily had the essence to do it.

if someone didn't have the essence or a ring..they would be forced to kill themselves and lose stuff..

[Learner @ 6]: we don't fix map bugs on Serdia, we'lll just delete the map instead

SO TD going to be deleted now?

#2 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 1961 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:22 PM

I have always said that the plan is to eventually delete Serdia! Just we have to have to replacements in place first.

It is not worth it to 'fix' bugs like this in Serdia!

#3 DueCE

DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

Thats actually quite a good hiding spot to spy on TD trainers, not a bug.

~D

#4 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

I was joking lol calm ya tits learner babe

#5 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 1961 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

There are too many people that will take posts like this seriously!

#6 Kiwi06

Kiwi06

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

IMs (or Learner) should also be able to help if you find yourself stuck. If not online you can probably get a quick answer on forums. Sorry about your ess codux.

#7 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:39 AM

You can just do #suicide and then go to the place with essies again. Since the tile is un-seenable, noone would get your db. :P

#8 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:21 AM

View PostKiwi06, on 12 December 2016 - 03:59 AM, said:

IMs (or Learner) should also be able to help if you find yourself stuck. If not online you can probably get a quick answer on forums. Sorry about your ess codux.
I did ask for help to be unstuck and Learner told me to tele out lol

View PostKaddy, on 12 December 2016 - 06:39 AM, said:

You can just do #suicide and then go to the place with essies again. Since the tile is un-seenable, noone would get your db. :P
of course..but how would you get your db back? I tried to get back in there and couldn't. Seems that it was a very rare glitch that worked only when a mob was already inside the rock and when it aggroed you, you auto-walk into the rock too.

#9 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

if it allowed you to walk to the mob, there is a path..... just may be 1 tile at a time such as VC maze,  thus if there is  a bag, you should be able to walk to it when clicked on it like walking to a mob....   other wise tele to range onto the bag always works.  

You can also go into settings, camera, maximum tilt angle,  you can increase this above 90 to assist to click on seeing a mob/bag in a rock not visible to cast spells or tele to range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users