• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ashitaka

Ashitaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Hi, i was wondering if in new maps we are going to have a map with no cooldown like TD ?

#2 AlddrA

AlddrA

• PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

There are no plans to have another TD type map.

#3 Ashitaka

Ashitaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

View PostAlddrA, on 12 April 2017 - 05:17 AM, said:

oh why not ? i like mixing in no cooldown map. even if its a little far away from a sto, could be a simple cave with no cd ?

#4 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

Lol you are simply going to fuck OL up by creating DL.

Goodjob.

#5 AlddrA

AlddrA

• PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:00 AM

View PostAlddrA, on 12 April 2017 - 05:17 AM, said:

Just because there are no plans now for a TD type map, does not mean it is set in stone....things are always changing and if enough players would like to have one, it could probably be arranged or something similar in a guildhall that is planned as part of Alroth.

#6 ebattleon

ebattleon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

I think that giving Valuned similar no cool down, no tele properties as TD be okay.

#7 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 1809 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:22 AM

View Postebattleon, on 12 April 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

I think that giving Valuned similar no cool down, no tele properties as TD be okay.
Wouldn't have to be in DL either, could possibly be better places for it in some of the other areas of Alroth. Remember DL is about 1/5th of Alroth, so a lot more coming still.

#8 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

View PostLearner, on 12 April 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Wouldn't have to be in DL either, could possibly be better places for it in some of the other areas of Alroth. Remember DL is about 1/5th of Alroth, so a lot more coming still.

Kaddy is right about the DL fucking things up imo. Why remove them? Just as many maps there as Seridia currently, but less to offer other than the new addition of Feros... Mixers already suffer enough, keep the no CD, unless you plan to make another method. The idea of no CD maps should not be up to just the dev team, this is a COMMUNITY GAME, start making it seem more that way, without making us pay for a fucking poll please. Thanks!

~Eats

#9 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 1809 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

View PostEatsAllLife, on 12 April 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

Kaddy is right about the DL fucking things up imo. Why remove them? Just as many maps there as Seridia currently, but less to offer other than the new addition of Feros... Mixers already suffer enough, keep the no CD, unless you plan to make another method. The idea of no CD maps should not be up to just the dev team, this is a COMMUNITY GAME, start making it seem more that way, without making us pay for a fucking poll please. Thanks!

~Eats
That Dev Team you are complaining about are the players that have stepped up to make changes. If you make suggestions I'm sure they will listen. They probably haven't gotten as for to think about what maps(s) should replace the odd TD after all. That mechanism is part of Community Driven without having to have Polls for every single little thing.

#10 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

View PostLearner, on 12 April 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

View PostEatsAllLife, on 12 April 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

~Eats
That Dev Team you are complaining about are the players that have stepped up to make changes. If you make suggestions I'm sure they will listen. They probably haven't gotten as for to think about what maps(s) should replace the odd TD after all. That mechanism is part of Community Driven without having to have Polls for every single little thing.

The dev team I am speaking of seeminglessly has resulted to you and Zian having the overall say over anything... Why do you think I have no big desire to make maps anymore? Really, community driven is not what OL is. It's the hierarchy's of this community that have all the say.

~Eats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users