• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:04 AM

As some may already know, Ellora aka Judy, my wife passed away April 22nd at 3:15 PM

I am having trouble dealing with the circumstance.  Can't even sit at the computer.   OL currently does nothing but remind me of her.  Granted she hasn't played since false accusations of having inside info on invasions, but yet she was always here by my side through good and the bad.  Every time I log into OL all I can think of is her.

Unfortunately I am no good to OL atm, I can't focus, or even function at this time.  Trying to stay strong for my two kids now without a mother.  I am lost.

For those whom wish to know, she died from pulmonary thromboembolism

caused from venous thrombosis lower extremities

she wasn't feeling well 3 weeks prior, noone had any clue what was going on.  All I could do was comfort and be there for her.

Sorry for any inconvenience,  I know we were working on trying to progress forward with new lands.  Unfortunately I cannot function to continue progress at this time.   I need to step away for a while till I can get my head strait.

Grimm

#2 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:07 AM

Heart felt condolences to you.

Take care Grimm, Sounds like your kids will need you.

omg

#3 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:12 AM

This is so hard,   Don't know what to say without sounding formal.  I am so damn sad for you.   Take all the time you need to get yourself together and for sure be strong for your kids but also don't forget to take care of yourself.   No apology needed to us.

I just can't express in any words how I feel for you and your children.   With all my heart....TAKE CARE.

#4 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

All I can say is....................fuck.

I am so so sorry Grimm, my heart goes out to you. If you ever need to talk about anything, I-we will all be here for you.

Take care of most importantly your kids and yourself

#5 Ashitaka

Ashitaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationNorth of Québec

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

Quite my condolence, take good care of you and be there for your children, they are your priority takes all the time that you need for you and for them. Do not forget yourself also I hope that you will all the find the peace.

Ashitaka

#6 Ikke

Ikke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

Words seem inadequate to express the sadness you must feel about  your wife death.  if need help or support  in your grieving process, just a ear to listen .........Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts. With sincere sympathy, and deepest condoleance for this enormous lost ............. Ikke

#7 Vinoveritas

Vinoveritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

I hope you can take comfort in this. The life in this world, the interacting of everything is to complex to be a random thing. Same goes for our body and soul, we are so complex and evolved that i personally doubt its over with the death, but put into a new perspective (dimension) of living that nobody alive can see. So in the end the saying of good bye at the death of a person is just a see you in some time. As i gather from the other posts here you have children take them as a source of power for you in the coming days. And take time in reflecting the past and considering the future.

#8 pegasus

pegasus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

Heavenly Father I worship praise and adore You thank you for carrying Judy's sweet spirit to You quickly .Keep watch over her for Grimm thank you for wrapping Your arms around him and filling him up with Your comfort,strength,and love giving him a shoulder to lie his head on and find peace when he needs it and carrying his load for him so he can find rest.Thank You for helping to give him the strength to find joy again and your healing and love cover him and his children like a giant comforter wrapping them in peace comfort and love fill them up Father in their time of need overflowing with Your love when sorrow tries to creep in thank your for reminding them  of all the wonderful times they had together and replace tears with smiles and good cheer for the time they got to spend together Thank You for helping.to raise his children keep watch over them all Sweet Jesus in Most High Most Precious Jesus Name I pray glory to u Lord Hugs n Luv grimm <3 <3 <3 I have no doubt she is singing and dancing in the presence of the Lord right now making Heaven a brighter place with her love and joy :)  if u ever wanna talk grimm know that i am here for u :)

#9 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

What can I say G...please accept my deepest condolences for your tragic loss.

Mardi (aka Ashi -EL) and I knew Judy through our many years in EL (and recently in OL) and we are devastated.    

Take care of yourself and family and God be with you all.

We are always here for you, I hope you know that.

Regards
Z

#10 Eagle

Eagle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

I am so very sorry. Please accept my condolences.

#11 Siarato

Siarato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure everyone in OL will be thinking about you and your family at this difficult time.

Take care of yourself and your kids.

Sia

#12 Mixi

Mixi

Newbie Forever

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Dear Grimm,
I cant imagine how this must feel and my hart hurts for you and your children. Come back to be here when it gives you strength and joy again, even if there will always be some sadness for the empty place at your side. For now, take care and I wish you strength for the time ahead.
Hugs.

#13 WaterBottle

WaterBottle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

There are no words that can convey how much my heart hurts for you and your children. So sorry for your loss and as those earlier have stated: We are and always will be here for you.

#14 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:20 AM

It is very hard to say something... I'm really sorry to hear your loss. I believe with the love and passion you have for your wife, you will do anything for your kids comfort.

We are always here for you. Take care of yourself and your kids.

-Kaddy

#15 Rabbitman

Rabbitman

That Mod Guy

• PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

I'm so sorry that happened man. Take whatever time you need, RL always comes first. Let me know if you need someone to talk with.

RM

#16 BattleWizard

BattleWizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Location-

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Just be safe man, I really don't know what to say... You've been a good friend and wish ya and your family the best. take care, and we are always here for you.

#17 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

Can't imagine what you must be going through, sorry to hear. Stay strong. :(

#18 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

Grimm, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss. Do NOT worry for OL, we'll manage, and try to cover for your positioning. When, or if you (or the kids) for that matter need to talk about this, feel free to message me, or many others I am sure. I hope you manage well, and will go on grandly. Other-Life is no concern for a person of your position. IM's can be replaced for a small time, family cannot. Do what you need!!!

Get well, my condolences.
~Eats.

#19 GypsyNomad

GypsyNomad

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

As I said Grimm, Fae & I have you in our prayers, if you & the kids want to get away for some mountain air just tell me. You & yours have our deepest sympathy.

#20 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Very sorry to hear that ellora is gone. She was a good person from all that I knew her, and can't imagine the amount of hurt this has put on you. Focus on yourself, and your family, and enjoy the good memories, and know you have all our sympathies, and know that we will all help you if you need it or ask for it.

Best wishes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users