New bagjumping topic
Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:00 PM
However this is a new topic. My beef is deliberate bag jumping death bags from a specific guild as a vendetta. A certain person in game is targeting a guild during invasions and jumping on their death bags on purpose.
Then this person boasts about it in channel. This is ABUSE !! Plain and simple abuse.
et_alors is breaking rule 2 No harassment.....he is harassing a guild by stalking them to get their db's
Also breaking rule 25, being a troublemaker and rule 3 disrespecting the rights of a guild to enjoy the game by shadowing them in invasions to wait for them to die and take their death bag.
This post is a request that the abuse, harassment and disrespect of et_alors stop.
Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:12 PM
- Use your common sense, until the community decides be conservative about what will or wont be allowed
- Keep the channels 'clean' and when possible, on topic. As the community decides and grows this will change as needed
- If you have discussions in channel about game improvements or changes, try to get the ideas into the forums so more people can provide feedback and they don't get lost
- What we have is just what we're starting with, things WILL be changing
- Due to spammers, hackers, etc, use of a proxy known to be used for illegal or abusive purposes will not be permitted. Using private proxy systems that have not been abusing the Internet is permitted.
- Characters or Alts shall not interact in any way with other characters run by the same player in any way. It is best if you don't even have an Alt at all. This is not limited by IP or who is running the character at the time of the offense. Other players should not assist by being middle men or help or they may be included in punishment. Punishment can include losing all items or all characters!
- No gc Sales for RL $'s etc / aka no black market gc sales.
Common sense one you might have, but as we all know, everyone lack some of it.
will just shove this topic in, as it's relevant, and it explains my position. If it's tl;dr, then it's : I don't like it, but it's not against the rules. The rules don't have fixed or punishment guidelines known, so let's make some.
Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:26 AM
Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:46 AM
Player Deaths And Gods Ingame
When You die
Maybe use one of the existing threads?
And i agree, this isn't abuse, since as you can see in my first post, he's broken a different games rules. Also, i made that crime and punishment thread exactly to try and avoid this stuff through what people perceive as ban worthy, etc. while the various death threads will cover nearly every topic on it you want. Read them all
Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:22 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users