•  

Additional Invasion Master

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Additional Invasion Master (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to add another IM?

1. Yes, lets add one more IM (33 votes [91.67%])

Percentage of vote: 91.67%

2. No, lets wait before adding another IM (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Which out of these players would make the best next IM?

1. Butler (6 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Grimm (25 votes [69.44%])

Percentage of vote: 69.44%

3. Hades (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Rat (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote

#1 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

Since the last Poll ended with wanting more then one IM being added and the #2 & #3 responses stayed too close on the results, I am finally re-opening voting if we want to have another IM and who from the currently active players.

All players on the Poll for IM should add a post to this thread explaining why they think they would make a good IM.

After you have read their posts, choose the one player you think would do best as well if we should another IM or not. Not that you are required to vote in both sections even if you don't think an IM should be added, if you vote at all you must vote for both.

#2 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

I have been actively playing for nearly two years now, consistently on, even when the server has low numbers, such as over holidays and summer. I have been putting forward ideas, and have fought invasions of all levels by Learner and Achilles. I helped test the Giant Midgets while they were on the test server. I think most would agree that I am a trustworthy individual. Importantly, I have the time to put to being a good invasion master. I am in a European timezone, and usually I log off around the time Achilles logs on. I think I could create some fun, and interesting invasions for players.

#3 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:15 PM

Hello OL community ;) I am known as Grimm in OL.

I have played OL on and off for two years+. some of you may also know of me as Zephlix in EL.  I would embrace the role of an IM as I have as an Eagle scout (bring on the jokes) and the volunteer fire department and all the responsibilities that come with it.  I welcome all opinions, discussions, and thoughts along with the banter and jokes :D.  To each is their own and we make up the community.  I will not abuse any IM privileges entrusted and given to me from Learner and the community.  For Learners word is law! But feel free to discuss, debate, propose, and express your opinions with me, and also post on the forums so that the community can also express their views.

As a proposed IM, I would want to expand on the invasions, and try to get to know each participants strengths and weaknesses, so that I may create invasions in which all may enjoy and have fun.  Maybe add a little role play, and influence the waves actively and accordingly to those participating, which will also allow enjoyment for others to have fun at their CL in other locations in OL.

As for my active times in OL, I am a late-night owl, take naps as my body is needed.  I am usually on during times that both Learner and Achilles are on along with being up most nights when they both retire for the evening.   I have knowledge and schooling in programming languages and want to contribute and expand my experiences in the growth of OL. I'm looking forward to working with Achilles and Learner if the community see me fit for the job.  

Looking forward to seeing your opinions.

#4 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

Don't know if any comments on the poll is required or explain why I voted the way I did, but here goes anyway :)

Firstly,  thank you Learner for allowing us the privilege of voting on another IM.   Yes, this game is supposed to be run according to player likes and dislikes.  You listened to us and have given us the pleasure of voting for another IM.

Butler, sorry I did not vote for you....to be honest, I really don't know you that well, however, I do not doubt you would do a fairly good job.

I voted for Grimm.   I have known Grimm/Zephlix for quite a few years now......I know a lot of his personal history and know this man can be trusted with responsibility and not abuse his powers.....he gave me a bot in EL and although he shares in the commands for Naretria, he has never once done anything on her without clearing it with me first.

So whoever has not voted yet......VOTE FOR GRIMM :P

So that is my piece. :D

Thank you.

#5 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:59 AM

yo guys vote me i'm very good player lots of experience etc.
i also love anime like learner does
a vote of hades is a vote for invasions

#6 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

hades has my vote ofc

#7 Tuffy

Tuffy

• PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:17 PM

voted for grimm which i know will do a great job for all players.

from all the players on the poll for IM i would say grimm is the most trustworthy player to vote for, not saying all cant be trusted but from my time in the game i would say grimm is the best choice.

#8 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

Since the voting has started slowing down, I'm looking to close this Poll on Fri 2/20/2015 to Sun 2/22/2015 unless there is significant new voting.

Once a new IM is selected, they will be given IM permissions on Test to begin training ... lots of new commands and things for them to think about (even an EL would need training time here!).

#9 themuntdregger

themuntdregger

Official Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostLearner, on 17 February 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

lots of new commands and things for them to think about (even an EL would need training time here!).

SITTTTTTTT !

STAYYYYYYY !

AWAYYYYYYY !

COME BYYYY !

DOWN DOWN DOWN !

Posted Image

#10 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

This has to be your best post ever munt.....LOL

#11 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:46 AM

bump, just to get it over and done with.

#12 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:30 AM

Even though the Poll has been left open over the weekend, have already started to train Grimm on what he needs to know to be an IM.

#13 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:43 AM

I want to thank all that voted and hope I do OL proud

#14 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

Although it is not yet official, or maybe L's post is as official as it will get........BIG CONGRATS Grimm :D :) :lol: !!!

#15 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

Well, I knew it was going to go that way from the start. congratulations, and I'm sure you'll do great.

#16 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

All I knew is that butler won't become IM, thats an obvious thing.
I could take this statement eventually but I did not want, you can do it Grimm,yw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users