Warlock scammer part 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

Alright, situation resolved. Warlock gave me what was owed, he didn't scam me <3

#2 Caliphear

Caliphear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:02 PM

Timing is everything I suppose. You only bring this up now with all the drama Fire has caused. He blamed Warlock now you are trying to start more crap. Seems more like your friend got busted so you're trying to redirect bs to get even with warlock. You mad bro?

You can now begin to try and tick me off, flame me, w/e your heart desires cause I'm done with drama in games. Have a nice day :D

#3 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

View PostCaliphear, on 27 January 2016 - 03:02 PM, said:

Timing is everything I suppose. You only bring this up now with all the drama Fire has caused. He blamed Warlock now you are trying to start more crap. Seems more like your friend got busted so you're trying to redirect bs to get even with warlock. You mad bro?

You can now begin to try and tick me off, flame me, w/e your heart desires cause I'm done with drama in games. Have a nice day :D
Nah, I just got mad when he accused me of being the mastermind behind Lu_ton's deletion, and then flaming me for no reason whatsoever.
To be completely honest, I'm still confused about who was the owner of lu_ton before fire. Was it warlock? I'm not 100% sure of who it was lol.
Why would I flame you, Cali? You've been nothing but nice to me, and I think you are a sweet person :)

#4 DueCE

DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:34 PM

removed my post not knowing the original poster is a child

Edited by DueCE, 31 January 2016 - 06:14 PM.

#5 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

View PostDueCE, on 27 January 2016 - 07:34 PM, said:

Okayy Captain Obsolete

Warlock has put in much time and effort this past year building himself a selfless reputation in our community.  You don't know this because you haven't been in-game much lately.  His actions have been recognized in his new role as an IM on test server, in which he dedicates even more time making the game more enjoyable for the rest of us.  

Are you 10 years old?  Making a post like this, out of spite of recent events, is not only childish but its abusive.  I am gravely sorry that you have had to suffer such a financial loss in these last 3 months.  If you were at least active (and made this post for any sole purpose other than hoping to damage warlock's reputation), perhaps I would consider helping you make some gc, you backwards-looking, helpless twat ^_^
i helped ol too, what does it matter?
he scammed me, point blank, i dont care about other stuff
he spends so much time playing OL cuz his life is shit and to try keep off drugs lol
hes a turd imo

#6 Aine

Aine

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:34 AM

This has all gotten out of hand!
   Duece is very correct. Warlocks OL self is an asset to this game..as are THE MAJORITY of the people that spend time within this community.
  The drama that has occurred is due to the fact that the somebody went out of their way to blatantly lie, they were asked a question and just chose to lie, just to get an advantage in the game!!!
   I don't think Learner, Grimm or the many other people that 'enjoy and benefit" this community deserve to have to deal with all this drama, I certainly know thats not why Im here!

Trust me I wish I could stomp on some toes and was strong enough to invite certain entities into an arena, but Im not degrading them or saying mean things.... except   " Go Play Another Game If  YOU Can't Play Nice"  

Once again thank you for letting me type my mind!
    Aine

#7 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:19 AM

View PostAine, on 28 January 2016 - 02:34 AM, said:

This has all gotten out of hand!

#8 Caliphear

Caliphear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

View PostHades, on 27 January 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostDueCE, on 27 January 2016 - 07:34 PM, said:

Okayy Captain Obsolete

Warlock has put in much time and effort this past year building himself a selfless reputation in our community.  You don't know this because you haven't been in-game much lately.  His actions have been recognized in his new role as an IM on test server, in which he dedicates even more time making the game more enjoyable for the rest of us.  

Are you 10 years old?  Making a post like this, out of spite of recent events, is not only childish but its abusive.  I am gravely sorry that you have had to suffer such a financial loss in these last 3 months.  If you were at least active (and made this post for any sole purpose other than hoping to damage warlock's reputation), perhaps I would consider helping you make some gc, you backwards-looking, helpless twat ^_^
i helped ol too, what does it matter?
he scammed me, point blank, i dont care about other stuff
he spends so much time playing OL cuz his life is shit and to try keep off drugs lol
hes a turd imo

Hades like I said earlier, its the timing that makes this look suspicious. I have lost items, money, etc too from ppl who were "good friends". You learn from it and move on. Not make comments on rl issues and act like a douche. You are lowering yourself to other ppl's level.

And Deuce, Hades has actually done a lot for this game. Not everything ppl do is yelled from the roof tops.

#9 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:23 PM

This forum is beginning to look more and more like EL channel 6, such a shame.

#10 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image
He even admits it and is proud of it, lol....
Just goes to show what a shit person he is, high five having this guy as your 'beloved' member.

#11 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

Alright seriously this is getting too far out of hand over 20 USD, if it was that big of a deal why is it just now being brought up again after Lu_Ton char was killed(deleted)?! Obviously you're being proven wrong here and in game over the whole issue. Warlock is the furthest thing from a scammer! Proven many times including last night multiple times when I had died while mixing - he took his time to cover my bag so someone didn't come along and take, or it poofing, he is helping the game develop further by being a test IM making canned invasions, he gives money towards the game to keep it running, and contributing his say in bosses/testing, in invasions and all sorts of stuff.  Just let it go - honestly. You're not going to get the money back after telling him to kill himself, bringing IRL PERSONAL concerns into the game - if he does drugs it is his own problem - nothing to do with him not paying you back 20 lousy dollars. This is getting too far . out of hand making players sick and tired of listening/reading it on forums, in game chat and whatever else. grow up and let it go, it's been quite some time, I've been back 2 days and already am tired of hearing about your issues with Warlock. He isn't a scammer don't try and slander the name that he is with over 1/2 of the community vouching that he isn't. Yeah he made mistakes, who doesn't get over yourself and let the issue bypass. No one is going to blame him if he doesn't give you the money now as it has gotten too far out of hand and made the whole situation worse, you could've easily just PM'd him reminding him, but you chose the immature and childish way out and calling him a scammer. End of issue, let it go, it will sort itself out, if he chooses to pay you now so be it, if he doesn't it's your own fault.
This is my POV.
~Eats

#12 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

I made the attribute system that we use today.
I'm an IM on test server too and I made own invasions as well.
I made the def file for Raven's Isle and modified the map so it can be put in the game.
And the list goes on.
If it's a meritocricy you're looking for, I did more for this game than warlock ever will, I just don't like to flaunt it around.
But whatever man, he's more active than I am so I guess that makes him right in this issue.
LIKE I FUCKING SAID 12321412 TIMES THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DELETION OF LUTON I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE, WARLOCK JUST CAME ON SKYPE AND TOLD EVERYONE I TOLD FIRE TO DELETE LUTON AND THEN TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF WHEN HE KNEW HE OWED ME MONEY THAT HE PROMISED HE'D PAY BACK. I MADE THIS TOPIC LIKE 1 MONTH AGO BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF AND STUFF AND HE BEGGED ME TO DELETE IT, LEARNER CAN CONFIRM, AND HE SAID HE WAS GONNA BE NICE AND GIVE ME BACK WHAT I WAS OWED

FOR YOU 20$ IS NOTHING, FOR ME IT'S A LOT. And it's not even about just about the money, it's about being betrayed by someone you thought was a friend.

#13 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:00 PM

View PostHades, on 31 January 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

I made the attribute system that we use today.
I'm an IM on test server too and I made own invasions as well.
I made the def file for Raven's Isle and modified the map so it can be put in the game.
And the list goes on.

FOR YOU 20$ IS NOTHING, FOR ME IT'S A LOT. And it's not even about just about the money, it's about being betrayed by someone you thought was a friend.

Look, great going with the attribute system and whatever. But this whole issue was raised over the money. Also 20$ is quite a bit to me,, at least you can earn money and have a job - I've tried to get one and no response, I'm 14. Get over it. He has done more than that also. He doesn't just flaunt it around, but he is at least active enough to earn a better reputation within the game, Everytime I've EVER seen you in game all yo do is complain about something, troll, or ask if the magic system is done yet in a mocking way. Really. It gets quite old. and the crap in game today was in no way acceptable. It was a peaceful day with tramwork then you flaunt in. But seriously get over it. If you find he isn't a friend that is YOUR OWN FAULT. Don't involve other people, don't bring up his family, or anything other than the issue. You're like a 12 year old trying to tell 'Your mama' jokes to hurt someone - you're making a fool of yourself. Seriously just let it go. and MOVE ON. If you moved on, the issue would be done, game would be nice and peaceful. But nooo. You gotta be a 12 middle school child and try and make drama. Just take it somewhere else. PLEASE LEAVE IT OFF OF FORUMS AND OUT OF THE GAME. WE DO NOT NEED THAT TYPE OF NEGATIVITY IN OTHER-LIFE!

#14 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:25 PM

Won't even bother replying to a 14yo anymore...

#15 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:34 PM

Nobody cares Hades. Your making yourself look like a moron.

#16 patriot

patriot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:11 PM

Gosh I love OL forums every now and then :D

#17 themuntdregger

themuntdregger

Official Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

Personally, i've a lot of time for both Warlock and Hades (Soul). Both are good guys and (imho) both have done lots for OL. Fact is that peeps sometimes disagree, misunderstand and annoy one another. It's pretty much inevitable and none of us are immune. Besides, I enjoy a bit of red blooded drama from time to time, particularly when it's between two such quality combatants.

Under the circumstances, and given the quality drama that we have all enjoyed, may I propose the following...

1) Mr Soul to sell to me (the evil muntdregger) any and all debts owed to him by Mr Warlock for the sum of 25 OL plats on condition that he agrees to withdraw all allegations against Mr Warlock.

2) Mr Warlock to receive from me (the evil muntdregger) payment of 5 OL plats on condition that he ceases all further hostilities against Mr Soul

A simple yay or nay from both will suffice. I shall then immediately pass the required funds to Learner so he can distribute accordingly

#18 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:56 PM

This is very generous of mr munt, and I'd gladly take the offer, but warlock already said he'd pay me back on the 10th, after which I will remove all allegations against him.
Also, I've no real use for ingame currency at the current time, and I would really prefer real life currency so I can pay my phone bill and buy a new mouse...
But anyhow, thank you munt, you are very nice guy. I will discuss this with warlock too and see what he says.

#19 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:50 AM

Ok, warlock paid me. He didn't scam me. Thank you.
You can close/delete this topic if you want, Learner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users