Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:49 AM
Problems & unusual cases need to take into account how playrs join/leave, who's in charge, what happens if the player that's in charge logs off, what happens when players logoff and then later log back in.
Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:56 AM
#add_player <name> - maybe max 10 players per party? Or even more for guild gambits/instances?
Would also be nice to be able to see our party members names/health/mana pool somewhere on the screen, for the future AoE heals/PK and what not.
Not so sure about the exp sharing, would have to think about that, something that cant be abused, leaving nubs sitting in MM cloak at TD cycs while they gain mad levels
Drop sharing would be cool, but again would need a lot of thought. Maybe that can just be left up the players?
Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:09 PM
Have a set 'leader' have it set up like guild. Warlock imho nailed most of it up there. A pretty cool feature for parties (also will help magic system) is how EL has "heal allies" we can have "heal party"?
Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:44 AM
- Players in a party have the option of /follow on one another. Lets see some nice congo lines.
- Players in a party have the option of sharing experience with one another. There would have to be some strict restrictions here as to not allow the feature to be abused.
- #plocaldrop might turn drops to appear in local chat (currently for high hp bosses, drops are announced in orange text to local chat). Might need to consider a separate log for drops as this could get a little spammy, especially the way MVP cleans up )
- Party members could have blue names, and show up as blue dots on the mini map
- Special 'buffing' spells (to be added with the magic system in the future) for party members: what comes to mind is a defensive-mag expert specializing in party heals and party 'buffs', requiring the player to be partied and in close proximity
- Can't attack party members in PK maps (i.e. temporary allies, even if from different guilds)
- Special party chat, similar to #gm
Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users