#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:36 AM

Hey,
If you do not already know, I am part of the Editorial Team that is helping create new quests for Alroth!

In this thread, I will be showing you sneak peeks about what I am working on so stay tuned :P

To Be Looked At
  • Empty Vial Quest (mid priority)
  • Potential Special Day Stones (low priority)
  • God Quests (low priority)
  • Daily Quests (mid priority)
  • 1 Lothend Quest (high priority)
  • 2 Braigor Quests (mid priority)
  • 1 Aldath Quest (high priority)
  • 1 Secret Quest (low priority)
Working On
  • Lothend Quest - The Journey Of The Dwarven Lands (high priority)
Suggestions

#2 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:10 AM

Thank you Codux,

please no spoilers though, am sure community can help you with suggestions.

#3 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hey,

I have started up with quest creation again, due to lots of spare time on my hands.
Been in talk with various people and can say that there are some really exciting ideas and content I am working on! While you may not see them in game for the time being, they will be thought out, made and fleshed out ready to go straight in as soon as the current quest hardcode is replaced with the new quest code.
I have currently been working on my first quest which is targeted towards the newbies of OL once they have arrived in Lothend after leaving new IP. Once it is finished, we'll have our first NEW quest ready for when the new quest code is implement!

Exciting times ahead!

#4 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

Is there an unofficial OL fan page where we can by pass all the bull with "new secrets" quest details in OL, and read up on how amazing and fun the game really is without having to wander around lost for days/months clicking on shit to find them?

PS I  like spoilers it means i can play the game instead of getting frustrated because I am not a joker hunter type player. At times it is just cool to read how clever the map makers/quest developers have been before logging in to the game and taking a single step to check them out. if that makes sense?

#5 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

View Postohmygod, on 05 April 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Is there an unofficial OL fan page where we can by pass all the bull with "new secrets" quest details in OL, and read up on how amazing and fun the game really is without having to wander around lost for days/months clicking on shit to find them?

PS I  like spoilers it means i can play the game instead of getting frustrated because I am not a joker hunter type player. At times it is just cool to read how clever the map makers/quest developers have been before logging in to the game and taking a single step to check them out. if that makes sense?
Here is a spoiler, there will be new quests available soon.

#6 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

Well der

#7 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:36 AM

Agree with Timmy, we do need quests, but they need to be fun puzzles that are easy to solve.   There could also be quests that are ongoing to actually progress as the game and lands progress(would that be possible?)

How about skill quests specifically geared to Other-Life new lands.  Thinking some quests will need to wait until we have new items though.

Is this response even on the right thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users