105 replies to this topic

#21 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:59 PM

Would be nice if once a guild is premium, they have the option to set a guild emblem next to their guild tag for everyone to see, something like 25x25 pixels in size. What do you think?

#22 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:22 PM

Requires client & protocol change

#23 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:13 PM

How many guild halls would be found in Dwarven Lands for example? 1 per Map? criteria of specific map? rent higher for some, lower for others (location, locaton, location)?

Regards
Z

#24 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:03 PM

The feature look good. But;

Do you actually think that people would be willing to pay plats for someting not really beneficial? Yes ofc we should not make it too OP but still, should have some benefits that actually #worth.

Otherwise all of your work and thoughts would be done for nothing.

Maybe we can also make a poll that asks how many guilds would buy with the current features.

(Please dont hate me I'm not trying to be negative, just stating the facts)

#25 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:07 PM

Agree, But this topic is to discuss what should be included, Why not give suggestions to discuss about to make it #worth,  No point in making a poll when this topic hasn't been thoroughly discussed to even start developing a proof of concept on......

#26 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:19 PM

The trick is to decide what can make it more #worth without turning into P2WIN!

#27 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:15 PM

I have a few ideas, but I believe you'd find them too p2win.

- Cooldown reduction; that would be an option like where you could buy as an add-on, like 20 plat more you get %5 cooldown for everything. 40 plat, %10 etc (just giving some random numbers)

- Exp bonus; since there won't be any harvestable there, guilds can use the hall for mixing together.
   a- Group bonus; more members = more exp bonus (members should be IN the guild for x amount of time to get bonus exp)
   b- Skill bonus; 20 more plats, you can get +%4 bonus exp (like god quests) for a "SPECIFIC" skill. 40 more plats for +%8 (just random numbers again) and 15 plats to change the skill. You can't change the skill bonus for X amount of time.

Note for "b": This would actually encourage alot of guilds to make guild projects, which I believe many people would love.

Still, any idea that I'll say here will feel OP to you anyways.

-Kaddy

#28 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

View PostKaddy, on 08 December 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

- Cooldown reduction; that would be an option like where you could buy as an add-on, like 20 plat more you get %5 cooldown for everything. 40 plat, %10 etc (just giving some random numbers)

- Exp bonus; since there won't be any harvestable there, guilds can use the hall for mixing together.
   a- Group bonus; more members = more exp bonus (members should be IN the guild for x amount of time to get bonus exp)
   b- Skill bonus; 20 more plats, you can get +%4 bonus exp (like god quests) for a "SPECIFIC" skill. 40 more plats for +%8 (just random numbers again) and 15 plats to change the skill. You can't change the skill bonus for X amount of time.

Note for "b": This would actually encourage alot of guilds to make guild projects, which I believe many people would love.

-Kaddy
Talking about & suggesting OP stuff is very acceptable, sometimes the ideas can evolve into ones more acceptable that can be implemented.

#29 Aine

Aine

• PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:08 PM

I think that Kaddys ideas are excellent!   Would love to see this evolve into something

#30 Grimm

Grimm

Teh Reaper

• PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

View PostLearner, on 21 November 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

Thought of a several more 'rules' for the GuildHalls:

* Never invaded
* Joker is not allowed there

Awe :( never invade? even During Halloween week?  ---- I dislike but ya'll know why.....
But on the plus side, This would provide 1 thing that I always hear people asking, a garenteed safe place to afk/log :ph34r:

View PostKaddy, on 08 December 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

-Kaddy

hrm, could have 2 prices,
lower price gives % cooldown & % exp bonus
higher price gives +% cooldown & +% exp bonus
:unsure:
But would want to keep it same rate across the board, to prevent guild hoping and abuse if it were per skill.  

This way it would increase guild activity to help promote for all guild members and also used to promote recruiting.  Could do guild rank, from X to max X,  where X == 0.0X% cooldown/bonus  ie join our guild we are rank 8 and get 8% cooldown and exp bonus......idk

Hard to say when it becomes P2W but is is guild, teamwork, and promote platt sales in which all guild members can donate gc to assist in the purchase.

#31 Kiwi06

Kiwi06

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

I thought guild storage was the main benefit. Are we ignoring that or?

#32 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:44 AM

Obviously some are or don't think that's enough.

#33 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

What exactly are the Guild Storage's benefits? Can you explain me?

#34 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:40 AM

Some guilds would find it useful and have requested the ability to have a guild storage that guild members over a certain rank can have access to for guild related projects. Most PK guilds would use this unless they need it to help split out loot if someone is offline. A mixing type project this works much better for IF the area they are in also allows mixing..

#35 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:21 AM

You can still split all the ingredients into people and mix in a regular storage.

#36 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

View PostKaddy, on 12 December 2016 - 09:21 AM, said:

You can still split all the ingredients into people and mix in a regular storage.
Yes, they can. That's why some people feel that is a useful feature and others don't. Just like some people would want the in game message board, while others will stick to using their own Forums.

#37 Aine

Aine

• PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:33 PM

I am one of the people in favor of a guild storage :-) I would love a place that the guild could place monies for guild activities, store books and things for newer players or members of the guild, and yes storage for projects that ppl are able to access regardless of who is online or afk.
Along with this comes the possibilities being listed above. :-)

#38 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

Yes, well put Aine.  That is exactly the benefits of guild storage npc's and guild halls.

#39 Kiwi06

Kiwi06

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:57 PM

It would be an easy way to donate items for guild use and for guild projects such as making 5k diss rings from scratch. It gets complicated tracking all of the ingredients and such and when a player logs out you don't have access to whatever they have collected.

#40 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:43 AM

Wondering if this idea is still in the works.....our guild is very interested in seeing this implemented and willing to pay an agreed upon price with the options that have been listed in these posts.  Minus those that would be too OP or P2Win :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users