Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1197 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:01 AM

View PostCoduX, on 28 June 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

View PostAine, on 28 June 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

<Snip>
Once the basis of a foundation is done for the guild hall, would it be possible if each guild can have it customized to what they want? Some people want different things added, removed and changed to their own style.
@Zian

Believe the plan was to keep the same file and add new items to it, and utilise different .def files so different items showed in the different guild halls (so same map, with different appearances happening in it), but I don't think that would allow completely different rooms, just different items to be scattered around rooms to give it the feeling of being different to the others.

#82 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2088 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

View PostBlakKat, on 28 June 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

Could also consider extending the poof-time for bags. Could simply mixing and potentially even replace a storage.
I hate the idea of bag mixing enough if I touched this I'd make them poof faster or not be able to drop items in a bag near storage or in a GH :P

#83 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1197 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

View PostLearner, on 29 June 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

Could also consider extending the poof-time for bags. Could simply mixing and potentially even replace a storage.
I hate the idea of bag mixing enough if I touched this I'd make them poof faster or not be able to drop items in a bag near storage or in a GH :P

I think taking unexpected player tactics and trying to work them into a better game mechanic might lead to something interesting though.

Just a thought :P

#84 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2088 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

View Postbutler, on 29 June 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

View PostLearner, on 29 June 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

I think taking unexpected player tactics and trying to work them into a better game mechanic might lead to something interesting though.

Just a thought :P
You'll notice I haven't been taking steps to block it ... just saying my personal opinion about it

#85 mugen

mugen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:28 AM

A bit late for my input, but this sounds great!

Hopefully the benefits are sorted out and discussed soon, can't wait to see this on the Main Server!

#86 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

With the new version of Braigor Maps transferring to the Test_server shortly frees me up to work on the Guild Hall again.

I'll incorporate comments/suggestions that we've received to date and get it onto the Test_server in the next couple of weeks (if not sooner). Keep posting ideas so I can get as much as done before next Test_server update.

Learner will post when new version of the Guild Hall is available. :)

Regards
Z

#87 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

Thanks Zian!!!  I am so excited for this feature to come to main, although I do understand there are priorities higher on the list :-)

There has also been mention of a tower or a dungeon..if thats something you feel like playing with.

#88 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

I've updated the Guild Hall (GH) map with the inputs received to date!

The GH now has the following rooms;

1) Foyer (entrance hall)
2) Great Hall
3) Social Room
4) Tavern Room
5) Mixing and Reading Room
6) Pool and Healing Room
7) Ye Olde Dungeon
8) Barracks
9) The Great Hall - Meeting Room

Will let you know when the update will be available for touring/discussions.

Regards
Z

#89 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

Wow, cant wait to see it Zian!

#90 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

The updated Guildhall map has been rolled out along with the other OL updates earlier this morning. The Guildhall map is only available to players on the Test_Server.

Please make time to walk through the GH and post comments/suggestions/etc. in this thread!

Enjoy!

Regards
Z

#91 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

View PostZian, on 28 July 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

The updated Guildhall map has been rolled out along with the other OL updates earlier this morning. The Guildhall map is only available to players on the Test_Server.

Please make time to walk through the GH and post comments/suggestions/etc. in this thread!

Enjoy!

Regards
Z

Just bumping this topic...please take the opportunity to checkout the Guildhall on the Test_server. Your comments /suggestions/questions always welcome.

Regards
Z

#92 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hi Guys o/

Not seeing any more suggestions/comments/etc on last version of GuildHall (GH) map so I'm going to take time this week to clean it up this week and will declare GH ready for release.

You can still provide input as I'll check back here during the week!!

Regards
Z

#93 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:16 AM

Zian, I have spent a lot of time there and really love it!!  i would still like a wench and in my opinion the more battle worn it looks the better...but a storage npc will do just fine :-)  As usual you did a great job. Cant wait to get this on the main server!!!!  OOH and thanks for putting a bar at the pool, i was getting tired of falling down the stairs walking back and forth to the tavern!!!

#94 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

I've completed Guildhall (GH) and added a new GH Building in Aldath which players will use to gain entrance to their specific GH map once released to the Main_server.  There are a few items on the implementation side that will need to be taken care of prior to release however. We should be able to release GH into game later this month (Dec) if all goes well.

Regards
Z

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SAWolf