•  

Premium Guilds & Guild Halls

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Premium Guilds (20 member(s) have cast votes)

How should the initial cost per RL year be?

1. 25 plats (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. 30 plats (11 votes [55.00%])

Percentage of vote: 55.00%

3. 40 plats (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

4. 50 plats (5 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2718 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

In reference to http://www.other-lif...ds-guild-halls/ this is only for the following features for Premium Guilds:

* Guild WebAccess with Guild Membership, Status (online/offline), read GuildMessages posted in the last 30 days
* A basic GuildHall with guild only access once map is available
* GuildMessages in GuildHall and being able to post messages with a time limit (up to 30 Days)
* GuildStorage with access restriction control granted to Rank 19+, with logs

Additional optional features maybe added in the future but not covered at this time.

The cost will be RL yearly in plats no matter how many guild members there are (to keep book keeping simple). Any Guild that purchases PremiumGuild before all the features are active will gain features as they are added and their one year won't start until the 4 main features listed above are all active.

Per member fees are reserved as possible future extension as other features are added and possible abuses addressed.

The Priority can be biased by how much in Guilds pre-pay there are. Using the new DropTool to measure and tune some of the drops is highest priority, but the pre-pay means I should be working on it when I need a break (and biases Zians map work as well).

#2 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

50 plats per year is a very reasonable price for a guild with a NPC.   Members of the guild can each put in a few plats or gc to pay for the plats.  However, could the storage access be lowered to rank 18+? for members that will use the hall.   Since our guild has no GM, (no rank 20) we rank 19's can only promote members up to rank 18.

Thank You.

AlddrA

#3 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2718 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

View PostAlddrA, on 27 December 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

50 plats per year is a very reasonable price for a guild with a NPC.   Members of the guild can each put in a few plats or gc to pay for the plats.  However, could the storage access be lowered to rank 18+? for members that will use the hall.   Since our guild has no GM, (no rank 20) we rank 19's can only promote members up to rank 18.

Thank You.

AlddrA
Player with Rank 19 or 20 will be able to set ranks for access to the storage NPC. I'm still thinking on the details but it will include a lower rank who can add to items already in storage, a higher rank for those that can add new items, and another rank for who can remove items from storage.

#4 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

Thanks L:)

#5 Kiwi06

Kiwi06

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:29 AM

It's hard to comment when I don't really want to sway anyone toward one or the other. One is a better deal for players, the other is a better deal for Learner. As a player I'm not one to invest hardly anything in a free game with micro transactions, but that's just me. Ungrateful lout.

#6 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

30 plats (double the amount for soft-rest & name change) sounds reasonable to me per year.

#7 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:55 AM

It has nothing useful or beneficial to me. I don't want to talk completely on behalf of my guild but we can handle these things without premium (yes we use Siarato's storage as guild sto lol)

Sorry to sound like negative bastard but I gave ideas for guildmap and you found those too OP

#8 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2718 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

Other features haven't been ruled out for future addition. This is intended as a first step. One step at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users