• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 SimAnt

SimAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

Previous polls have had approval for a perk system to be setup, and a system to award perks based on 1 pp for every 10 oa levels. Since the OA caps out around 90 you will be able to max out 3 perks (9 pp)

If at the moment, the perk system cannot be done in levels, then the first level will be done for now and other levels can be implemented later. All Perks may not be added to the game at the same time.

Perks will be reset with a Soft Reset.

Perks will not affect XP.

Some perks will have limitations on combinations with other perks.

Forum Poll limitations may limit up to 10 perks to be voted on at a time.

Tuning will be done on the test server after initial voting. Negative perk side effects may be altered if they do not have a good balance with their positive aspects.

Some perks at max lvl will have text command to toggle them on/off.

Cloaks:

Existing cloaks that provide a perk from EL will be kept in game. That will be a separate vote. Though there will be limitations on if you can use them with some of the new perks.

After perks are implemented certain ones will be voted to have cloaks of their own of each tier, which degrade progressively down. This will allow an additional 1-3 Perk Points to be given to your character which you can swap out. Once damaged they cannot be repaired, lower tier cloaks will drop more often than higher tier cloaks.

Pure Fighting:

Lucky hitter: (cannot combine with lucky dodge)
7% Lucky hit   - 1pp -   +7% chance to hit,   -5% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats
14% Lucky hit - 1pp - +14% chance to hit, -10% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats
25% Lucky hit - 1pp - +25% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats

Lucky dodge: (cannot combine with lucky hit)
7% Lucky dodge   - 1pp -   +7% chance to dodge,   -5% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats
14% Lucky dodge - 1pp - +14% chance to dodge, -10% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats
25% Lucky dodge - 1pp - +25% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats

Dancing:
-3 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -3 (-2 accuracy for every 4 mobs)
-2 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -2 (-2 accuracy for every 4 mobs)
-1 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -1

Tank: (Only takes affect when no weapon is equipped, a shield is equiped, cannot cast offensive magic)
(Cannot combine with Two Handed Wielding)
Tank 1 - 1pp - Base Equip Armor + 10% of Base Equip Armor (+1 defense, -1 attack per every 2 mobs)
Tank 2 - 1pp - Base Equip Armor + 20% of Base Equip Armor (+2 defense, -1 attack per every 2 mobs)
Tank 3 - 1pp - Base Equip Armor + 50% of Base Equip Armor (+2 defense per every 2 mob)

Two Handed Wielding
(only takes affect when no shield is equipped, a weapon is equipped)
(Cannot combine with Tank)
Two Handed Wielding 1 - 1pp - Base - Base Gear Damage  + 10% of Base Gear Damage (+1 attack, -1 Defense per every 2 mobs)
Two Handed Wielding 2 - 1pp - Base - Base Gear Damage  + 20% of Base Gear Damage (+2 attack, -1 Defense per every 2 mobs)
Two Handed  Wielding 3 - 1pp - Base - Base Gear Damage  + 50% of Base Gear Damage (+2 attack per every 2 mobs)

Mirror:
(Cannot be combined with Life Steal)
(Rounding away from zero, .5 would round to 1, .4 round to 0)
(would mirror the amount the mob is about to hit, not affected by perk users stats, and hit back, eg. if mob hits you for 10 and you absorb all that damage, it will still mirror back)
3% Mirror - 1pp - +3% of all incoming damage mirrored, -1 armor every 2 mobs
6% Mirror - 1pp - +6% of all incoming damage mirrored, -1 armor every 4 mobs
12% Mirror - 1pp - +12% of all incoming damage mirrored

Life Steal:
(Cannot be combined with Mirror)
(Rounding away from zero, .5 would round to 1, .4 round to 0)
Life steal 1  - 1pp - 2% of all outgoing damage healed,  -1 damage every 2 mobs
Life steal 2  - 1pp - 4% of`all outgoing damage healed,  -1 damage every 2 mobs
Life steal 3  - 1pp - 8% of all outgoing damage healed

No More Tears
(Note: as when multiple mobs are on you, the rate of getting hit increases, that also increases break rate, so that is why number of mobs increases this perk)
No More Tears 1 - 1pp - 50%   Decrease in gear breaking in combat, multiplied every 2 mobs (gear is +0.5 times as durable per 2 mobs)
No More Tears 2 - 1pp - 100% Decrease in gear breaking in combat, multiplied every 2 mobs (gear is + 1 times as durable per 2 mobs)
No More Tears 3 - 1pp - 200% Decrease in gear breaking in combat, multiplied every 2 mobs (gear is + 2 times as durable per 2 mobs)

Offensive Mage
10% Offense Mage` - 1pp - 10% increase in offensive magic strength/duration
20% Offense Mage  - 1pp - 20% increase in offensive magic strength/duration
30% Offense Mage  - 1pp - 30% increase in offensive magic strength/duration

Efficient Mage
Efficient Mage 1 - 1pp -   +4% chance to not use resources or mana.
Efficient Mage 2 - 1pp -   +8% chance to not use resources or mana.
Efficient Mage 3 - 1pp - +12% chance to not use resources or mana.

Ranger Perks:
Eagle’s Eye (when bow equipped)
+2 Increase In accuracy
+4 Increase In accuracy
+6 Increase In accuracy

Lucky Archer (where the arrows will be, either in your inventory or target inventory or a bag will be determined)
4% Chance of not losing arrows shot.
8% Chance of not losing arrows shot.
15% Chance of not losing arrows shot.

Pure Mixing:

Batch Mixer (note: although mixed at same time, each copy has an individual chance for enrichment/fail)
(can make as many as you have food for up until the # of copies of level)
(note 2: this may be a game feature in the future instead)
Batch 1 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 10 copies of an item simultaneously.
Batch 2 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 20 copies of an item simultaneously.
Batch 3 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 50 copies of an item simultaneously.

Artificer

Artificer 1 - 1 pp - 10% increased rare mixes.
Artificer 2 - 1 pp - 20% increased rare mixes.
Artificer 3 - 1 pp - 40% increased rare mixes.

Effective Mixer

Recycler 1 - 1 pp - 0.5% chance to not` lose ingredients with a successful mix.
Recycler 2 - 1 pp - 1% chance to not lose ingredients with a successful mix.
Recycler 3 - 1 pp - 2% chance to not lose ingredients with a successful mix.

Careful Mixer

Careful Mixer 1 - 1 pp - 10% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.
Careful Mixer 2 - 1 pp - 20% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.
Careful Mixer 3 - 1 pp - 30% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.

Bone Eater: (+30 Food)
Bone Eater 1 - 1 pp - Can eat bones every (8s), 4% chance to drop food level to zero
Bone Eater 2 - 1 pp - Can eat bones every (6s), 2% chance to drop food level to zero
Bone Eater 3 - 1 pp - Can eat bones every (2s)

Pure Harvesting:

Excavator
(cannot combine with excavator cloak)
(This is a reduction in MN damage and an increase in gold/XP bonus/stone finding events..number of total events does not change..just shifts the mean from good/bad 50/50 to 60/40, 70/30, 90/10).
Excavator 1 - 1 pp - Increase harvest speed by 100%,  10% shift towards good harvesting events. +10% food usage while harvesting
Excavator 2 - 1 pp - Increase harvest speed by 120%,  20% shift towards good harvesting events. +20% food usage while harvesting
Excavator 3 - 1 pp - Increase harvest speed by 130%,  30% shift towards good harvesting events. +30% food usage while harvesting

General Benefits

Cool down reduction

Cool down 1 - 1pp - 10% reduction in all cool down times
Cool down 2 - 1pp - 20% reduction in all cool down times
Cool down 3 - 1pp - 35% reduction in all cool down times

Healthy Guy

Healthy Guy 1 - 1pp - Increase base health by 10% (0.5% chance to heal 25 when hit)
Healthy Guy 2 - 1pp - Increase base health by 20% (1% chance to heal 25 when hit)
Healthy Guy 3 - 1pp - Increase base health by 50% (2% chance to heal 25 when hit)

Magic Guy

Magic Guy 1 - 1pp - Increase base mana by 10% (0.5% chance to restores 25 mana when hit)
Magic Guy 2 - 1pp - Increase base mana by 20% (1% chance to restores 25 mana when hit)
Magic Guy 3 - 1pp - Increase base mana by 50% (2% chance to restores 25 mana when hit)

Such Macho (Cannot use a pack with this perk)
100 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 100
200 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 200
500 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 500

Much Nomz wow

+20 Max Food - 1pp - Increase maximum food 20
+40 Max Food - 1pp - Increase maximum food 40
+80 Max Food - 1pp - Increase maximum food 80

Special Perks:
Gatherer Perk - 1pp - Same effect as gatherer medallion. (#text command on/off)
Zen: - 1pp -  Heals 6 Health and 8 Mana every minute.
Pharaoh - 10% chance to drop nothing when you die.

Credit to Achilles for initial suggestion

----
Please post your thoughts if any of these perks are unbalanced, or suggestion for additional ones.

View PostLearner, on 04 September 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

Things to remember:

* No Negative perks
* Don't just dump in EL perks, we have always wanted ou own here.
* The Poll comes out to 10OA/PerkPoint so the cost needs to be relative to that, not OA
* There have been discussions that some Perks might have multiple levels by using more PerkPoints
* Think about balance, including Mages, Rangers, Mixers, etc Since Magic & Ranging are works in progress that makes it hard and why defining Perks has been a low priority.

#2 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

nothing to add in except, let's get this rolling

#3 BlakKat

BlakKat

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:06 AM

I find pretty much all fighting perks overpowered. For instance, combine a 24% chance of mirroring with 30% lucky defender and 30% lucky hitter. If you fight then a mob which you neither can dodge nor hit under normal circumstances, you will suddenly take just a little be more than half the damage and hit almost every other round. I would not be surprised if then one can solo the vast majorities of bosses.

So, I think what we will see when going down that route is that IMs will have to spawn nastier bosses doing for instance a lot more damage per round or more frequent cool-downs.

Imho serious testing will need to be done in order to see how those perks affect fighting. Alternatively, one can start conservatively and increase the benefits as we get more experience what effects those perks really have.

#4 Kiwi06

Kiwi06

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:42 AM

Lots of testing for balance would be needed I'm sure. I've got my comments about that on the other thread. Just number suggestions since some of them (artificer for example) seem very very high number/benefit compared to others.

Put it on test and let us play around (by us I mean people with time to do that). It will allow less excuse for the complaints Imo.

#5 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

points are too low, for the massive benefits for pk wannabes, would be nice for pve.  Don't get me wrong I would prefer to pay no more than the 1 pp/perk

@blakkat : there are few that can even stay and tank the current bosses/rabid fluffies now, and even then need pr0 heals and huge amounts of xmana/ghps (if they are not on CD from special mob attacks). some of these perks may give the average player a chance at surviving a boss encounter for more than 2 shots if anything. why would you want to adjust UP anything? imho, I would like to see bosses hit less and have a bigger health pool. the over buffed mobs in this weekends invasions were an example. was fun and if they are put on multi maps every one can have a swing at them if they got the time it takes to knock off 32+k health. but that is for another topic me thinks.

#6 SimAnt

SimAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

Please list out combinations of Perks that you think should be prevented, as of now i am thinking of limiting to having either mirror OR life steal perk.
Also, focus on individual perks bonuses if they seem to high, suggest an alternative.

#7 Vinoveritas

Vinoveritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:31 AM

for those 3 perks you would need to have oa 90, if you are that high there, you are in "ENDGAME" mode for OL anyway. And in almost all games ENGAME mode means the char is overpowered compared with new starters.

#8 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

Don't want to mix things up but I have 2 more ideas, but those rather different than the ones above.

Glass Cannon
1- +2 damage, -2 defense
2- +4 damage, -4 defense
3- +6 damage, -6 defense

Tough Guy
1- +1 armor, -1 accu
2- +2 armor, -2 accu
3- +4 armor, -4 accu

We can either make perks with complete beneficial stats or have them actually pros and cons

-Kaddy

#9 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:27 AM

Oh and I'd defo go for lifesteal, mana and hp.

#10 SimAnt

SimAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

View PostBlakKat, on 26 February 2017 - 03:06 AM, said:

I find pretty much all fighting perks overpowered. For instance, combine a 24% chance of mirroring with 30% lucky defender and 30% lucky hitter. If you fight then a mob which you neither can dodge nor hit under normal circumstances, you will suddenly take just a little be more than half the damage and hit almost every other round. I would not be surprised if then one can solo the vast majorities of bosses.

So, I think what we will see when going down that route is that IMs will have to spawn nastier bosses doing for instance a lot more damage per round or more frequent cool-downs.

Imho serious testing will need to be done in order to see how those perks affect fighting. Alternatively, one can start conservatively and increase the benefits as we get more experience what effects those perks really have.

Issues addressed with limiting to either lucky hitter or lucky defender and balancing.
Mirror is not mirroring 100% of the damage. also reduced the amount that is mirrored each hit.

#11 Bat17

Bat17

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

some balancing needed.

100 health  needs  3 perks   or  16.7pp
100 mana   needs  3 perks   or  12.5pp
400 emu needs  3 perks   or   20pp

Not sure about Batch Mixing as mixing time is really governed by food cool down rather than mixing time, I don't think there will much gain even if you combine it with Cooldown reduction.

So for me would probably be Effective Mixer, Careful Mixer and Excavator

Bat17

#12 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2361 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

Batch mixing is also a future option as we start tuning individual mixing formulas.

#13 SimAnt

SimAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

View PostBat17, on 26 February 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

some balancing needed.

100 health  needs  3 perks   or  16.7pp
100 mana   needs  3 perks   or  12.5pp
400 emu needs  3 perks   or   20pp

Not sure about Batch Mixing as mixing time is really governed by food cool down rather than mixing time, I don't think there will much gain even if you combine it with Cooldown reduction.

So for me would probably be Effective Mixer, Careful Mixer and Excavator

Bat17
Concern addressed each now gives 20 pp worth at max level.

#14 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Max perks - 10 currently, but at the moment only 9 (as 100 takes too long), lets get these perks rolling in, they've been being wanted! Everyone likes or has said something to fix em :D +1 Simmy.
BUT- can we get some more mixing perks that actually give them a benefit food wise?? *COUGH COUGH* I EAT DEAD PEOPLE *COUGH COUGH* Mixing sucks for high level items without fast food, and some items are too heavy for efficient Tahraji Desert mixing. Not to mention, TD won't be there forever.
~Eats

#15 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:55 AM

I read the post at 1am in morning, disregard my comments, reads better the 2nd time through.

#16 BlakKat

BlakKat

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

View PostSimAnt, on 26 February 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

Please list out combinations of Perks that you think should be prevented, as of now i am thinking of limiting to having either mirror OR life steal perk.
Also, focus on individual perks bonuses if they seem to high, suggest an alternative.

Sorry, I did not see that you wanted to prevent combinations. Also the benefits seem more reasonable now. A problem I see with not allowing certain combo's is that pure fighters likely end up using very similar combo's. As it stands, you can either pick Lucky hitter/defender, take the dancing perk and then select from life steal and mirror.

Alternatively, one may require more pp's for certain pp's but make them more powerful.

I like how you give a penalty for the dancing perk. Imho that is a good way to give the perk powerful in what its doing and at the same time balancing it. Along those lines, a perk I would suggest is:

Beserker:  

10% Berserk (1 pp) +10% damage dealt, -5% def, -1 accu
20% Berserk (2 pps total),  +20% damage dealt, -10% def, -2 accu
50% Berserk (3 pps total), +50% damage dealt, -15% def, -3 accu

The intention would be that an def 85 char with that perk fully developed you could still fight clops well, but anything above that gets tricky. I was debating to give a multi-combat penalty instead of a def-penalty, but I thought then this perk could be a too good of a training perk.

#17 SimAnt

SimAnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

View PostBlakKat, on 27 February 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

Along those lines, a perk I would suggest is:

Beserker:  

10% Berserk (1 pp) +10% damage dealt, -5% def, -1 accu
20% Berserk (2 pps total),  +20% damage dealt, -10% def, -2 accu
50% Berserk (3 pps total), +50% damage dealt, -15% def, -3 accu

The intention would be that an def 85 char with that perk fully developed you could still fight clops well, but anything above that gets tricky. I was debating to give a multi-combat penalty instead of a def-penalty, but I thought then this perk could be a too good of a training perk.

Originally achilles had these two perks:
Damage reduction:

Animal Skin - 1pp - 20% damage reduction
Stone Skin - 1pp - 35% damage reduction
Diamond Skin - 2pp - 50% damage reduction

Damage augmentation:

Thug - 1pp - 20% damage increase
Brute - 1pp - 35% damage increase
Brutalizer - 2pp - 50% damage increase
which i felt were way overpowered, 50% is way too much.

I think more than -15% def penalty for 50% damage boost would be needed.

#18 hylander

hylander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

Like it a lot!

#19 ebattleon

ebattleon

• PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

The majority the perks seem good to me in concepts and intent but the values suggested are a bit on the high side I am suggesting more reasonable numbers. I think cutting most percentage values by half would be a better starting point. And Really No Ranger Perks?!!!
Ranger Perks:
Eagle’s Eye (cannot be used with Guerrilla Warfare)
+2 Increase In accuracy
+4 Increase In accuracy
+6 Increase In accuracy

Lucky Archer
2% Chance of not losing arrows shot.
4% Chance of not losing arrows shot.
8% Chance of not losing arrows shot.

Guerrilla Warfare : (cannot be used with Eagle’s Eye)
This perk will reduce the engage/disengage time of archer in combat.
10% Reduction in engage/disengage time. -2 Reduction in Accuracy
15% Reduction in engage/disengage time. -4 Reduction in Accuracy
30% Reduction in engage/disengage time. -6 Reduction in Accuracy

Pure Fighting:

Lucky hitter: (cannot combine with lucky dodge)
5% Lucky hit - 1pp - +5% chance to hit, -5% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats
10% Lucky hit - 1pp - +10% chance to hit, -10% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats
20% Lucky hit - 1pp - +20% chance to hit, -15% chance to dodge, regardless of combat stats

Lucky dodge: (cannot combine with lucky hit)
5% Lucky dodge - 1pp - +5% chance to dodge, -5% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats
10% Lucky dodge - 1pp - +10% chance to dodge, -10% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats
20% Lucky dodge - 1pp - +20% chance to dodge, -15% chance to hit, regardless of combat stats

Dancing: (-2 accuracy for every 4 mobs)
-3 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -3
-2 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -2
-1 Multi pen - 1pp - Defense penalty when fighting multiple opponents decreased to -1

Mirror: (Cannot be combined with Life Steal) Rounding away from zero, .5 would round to 1, .4 round to 0
4% Mirror - 1pp - +4% of all incoming damage mirrored
8% Mirror - 1pp - +8% of all incoming damage mirrored
16% Mirror - 1pp - +16% of all incoming damage mirrored

Life Steal: (Cannot be combined with Mirror) Rounding away from zero, .5 would round to 1, .4 round to 0
4% Lifesteal - 1pp - 4% of all combat injury healed
8% Lifesteal - 1pp - 8% of` all combat injury healed
16% Lifesteal - 1pp - 16% of all combat injury healed

Offensive Mage (Cannot be used with Defensive Mage Perk)
10% Offense Mage` - 1pp - +10% increase in offensive magic strength/duration
20% Offense Mage - 1pp - +20% increase in offensive magic strength/duration
30% Offense Mage - 1pp - +30% increase in offensive magic strength/duration

Defensive Mage (Cannot be used with Offensive Mage Perk)
10% Offense Mage` - 1pp - +10% increase in Defensive magic strength/duration
20% Offense Mage - 1pp - +20% increase in Defensive magic strength/duration
30% Offense Mage - 1pp - +30% increase in Defensive magic strength/duration

Efficient Mage
Efficient Mage 1 - 1pp - +2% chance to not use resources or mana.
Efficient Mage 2 - 1pp - +4% chance to not use resources or mana.
Efficient Mage 3 - 1pp - +8% chance to not use resources or mana.

Pure Mixing:

Batch Mixer (note: although mixed at same time, each copy has an individual chance for enrichment/fail)
(note 2: this may be a game feature in the future instead)
Batch 1 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 5 copies of an item simultaneously.
Batch 2 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 10 copies of an item simultaneously.
Batch 3 - 1 pp - Allows mixing of 15 copies of an item simultaneously.

Artificer

Artificer 1 - 1 pp - 10% increased rare mixes.
Artificer 2 - 1 pp - 15% increased rare mixes.
Artificer 3 - 1 pp - 30% increased rare mixes.

Effective Mixer

Recycler 1 - 1 pp - 1% chance to not` lose ingredients with a successful mix.
Recycler 2 - 1 pp - 2% chance to not lose ingredients with a successful mix.
Recycler 3 - 1 pp - 4% chance to not lose ingredients with a successful mix.

Careful Mixer

Careful Mixer 1 - 1 pp - 5% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.
Careful Mixer 2 - 1 pp - 10% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.
Careful Mixer 3 - 1 pp - 20% chance to not lose ingredients on critical failure.

Bone Eater: (+20 Food)
Bone Eater 1 - 1 pp - 5% chance to drop food level back to zero
Bone Eater 2 - 1 pp - 3% chance to drop food level back to zero
Bone Eater 3 - 1 pp - 1% chance to drop food level back to zero

Pure Harvesting:

Excavator (cannot combine with excavator cloak)

Excavator 1 - 1 pp - Increase number of harvestables gathered per round to 2.
Excavator 2 - 1 pp - Increase number of harvestables gathered per round to 3.
Excavator 3 - 1 pp - Increase number of harvestables gathered per round to 4.

Lucky Harvester (This is a reduction in MN damage and an increase in gold/XP bonus/stone finding events..number of total events does not change..just shifts the mean from good/bad 50/50 to 60/40, 70/30, 90/10).

Lucky Guy 1 - 1 pp - 10% shift towards good harvesting events.
Lucky Guy 2 - 1 pp - 20% shift towards good harvesting events.
Lucky Guy 3 - 1 pp - 30% shift towards good harvesting events.

General Benefits

Cooldown reduction

10% Cooldown - 1pp -
15% Cooldown - 1pp -
20% Cooldown - 1pp -

Healthy Guy

+30 Health - 1pp - Increase health by 30
+60 Health - 1pp - Increase health by 60
+120 Health - 1pp - Increase health by 120

Magic Guy

+40 Mana - 1pp - Increase mana by 40
+80 Mana - 1pp - Increase mana by 80
+160 Mana - 1pp - Increase mana by 160

Such Macho (Cannot use a pack with this perk)

125 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 125
250 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 250
500 Hoarder - 1pp - Increase emu by 500

Much Nomz wow

15 Max Food - 1pp
30 Max Food - 1pp
45 Max Food - 1pp

#20 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2361 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

Maybe start with number you think are low on test to see how ithey feel & interact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users