new change magic manu

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

I was thinking about magic, and fails earlier... It's ridiculous of a fail with so many levels above... Sure the rates, get better, but that spell can make, or break you. I'd like to see the removal of no-no fail. But perhaps introduce it with something else for no-fail, perhaps make it specific levels, rather than a forumula.. Even perhaps a nice perk under magic "No fail - This perk allows you to have a no fail level associated with each individual spell, each spell having their own no fail level" Costs 1-3 Perk points.

The next thing would me making Pickaxes, they're not expensive, but they'd be nice to make. Perhaps making a nice little book, and such. I was thinking of a recipe of; 1 Wooden handle, 5 iron bars, and 3 FE, a perfect recipe. Requires hammer to make, and the recommended level roughly around Manufacturing 15.
Idea's? Comments, post below! Thanks!

~Eats

#2 Ena

Ena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCanuckistan

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

3 efe? for a pickaxe?

#3 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

View PostEna, on 29 March 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

3 efe? for a pickaxe?

Meant 3 FE*, sorry about that! Thanks for the catch!

#4 incubus_hexa

incubus_hexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

.The next thing would me making Pickaxes, they're not expensive, but they'd be nice to make. Perhaps making a nice little book, and such. I was thinking of a recipe of; 1 Wooden handle, 5 iron bars, and 3 FE, a perfect recipe. Requires hammer to make, and the recommended level roughly around Manufacturing 15.
Idea's? Comments, post below! Thanks!

~Eats
[/quote/]

i agree but should

#5 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

The cost of your proposed recipe for the pickaxe, far outweighs the price the NPC sells them for

#6 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

View PostCoduX, on 29 March 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

The cost of your proposed recipe for the pickaxe, far outweighs the price the NPC sells them for

Thus discussion! Picks could be made from iron ore and FE, but idk, not really much a way to make them less than 10 gc. But EXP gains outweigh prices sometimes, especially when in reality- you could gain all the items, maybe instead of wooden stick, use Yew! (Give Annraoi's favorite item a nice use)

#7 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

View PostEatsAllLife, on 30 March 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

maybe instead of wooden stick, use Yew! (Give Annraoi's favorite item a nice use)
yes nice idea

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, change, magic, manu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users