1 reply to this topic

#1 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:11 PM

When buying from the guild NPC, if you have the number of items you wish to buy window open (new one) then tele to VOTD it stays on screen (the new buy window).

Then if i put in an amount of items i want to buy it will transfer it to me while i am in VOTD..I only tried it with an extra Gather med but am thinking that i could load up on srs or other heavy item into my own bag and then create a drop bag at feet near the sto npc when i have cleaned out npc with everything i want to buy, just pick it up and put in my sto.

It it supposed to allow for this? cool if it is .... save me hauling stuff from guild npcs ... :)

UPDATED
SAWolf tested and apparently it only allows you to do this once.

#2 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2758 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:18 AM

View Postohmygod, on 08 April 2017 - 11:11 PM, said:

When buying from the guild NPC, if you have the number of items you wish to buy window open (new one) then tele to VOTD it stays on screen (the new buy window).

Then if i put in an amount of items i want to buy it will transfer it to me while i am in VOTD..I only tried it with an extra Gather med but am thinking that i could load up on srs or other heavy item into my own bag and then create a drop bag at feet near the sto npc when i have cleaned out npc with everything i want to buy, just pick it up and put in my sto.

It it supposed to allow for this? cool if it is .... save me hauling stuff from guild npcs ... :)

UPDATED
SAWolf tested and apparently it only allows you to do this once.
Thx, will have to make changes to prevent it from happening since you should have to be at the NPC, but the client isn't closing the window when you moved away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users