Spoiler

#2 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

we have different spawns compared to EL. Spawns are generally more complex and have greater variance to them, with all mobs also receiving random rolls within a certain parameter, so can be marginally more powerful or weaker depending on the rolls (some bosses have far greater variance). Mobs also use their items to hurt you.

I do recall the MM temple having that imp thing added, i think it might even appear on the forums somewhere, but i believe that was a rather long time ago.

Just be prepared for different spawn here than EL, though they aren't greatly different in that many places (the most notable difference is the TD cyc spawn).

#3 mkiever

mkiever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:49 PM

Ok. Didn't notice any big difference so far except maybe larger area, so you cannot sit on a monster.
This one stood somewhat out. Looked a bit like a dynamic calculation of spawns gone rampant.
Thanks, Matthias

#4 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:55 AM

Sometimes what people might think of as two or more spawns is actually one. So if you constantly kill everything at one, you eventually have nothing since everything has finally respawned at other location(s). That makes one look broken because nothing there and the other have too much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spawn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users