butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

View PostMixi, on 19 July 2017 - 02:27 AM, said:

Just a quick question:
Does magic level enter into the CL equation?
I have a low magic level due to the overabundance of grizzlies in invasions, sucking the mana out of me pronto and making it more economical to heal with BRs. This severely impacts my (lack of) combat ability.

Only Shield currently gives a CL read out due to it changing your level of armour, which is included in CL. No other defensive or equivalent spells are taken into consideration, having tested them all :P

This is everything i could find that effects CL excluding a/d and attris

On a different note, I'd tweak the level of CL armour or defense gives in tank CL formula, as you slice away half of the CL levels  for attack (going from the pots affects), but retain the same def level of CL. So a fighter gets 10+10 CL levels for Att+Def of 10 and 10, whilst a tank gets 5+10 CL for Att+Def of 10 & 10.

CL formula currently prefers fighter builds largely over tanks.

#42 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2033 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:47 AM

Tank builds do now get more of a boost from Armor and less from Weapons then when you started testing the new CL. Please do some quick checks and talk with Achilles directly if you have additional ideas. Also, Def has always had e a higher + for Tank builds then it gets for a fighter.

#43 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

View PostLearner, on 19 July 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

<snip>
Also, Def has always had e a higher + for Tank builds then it gets for a fighter.
Ah, I was going off the potion examples from my testing, as that was all i could do quickly, which is where i was mislead.

I will post anything else i find here because, there's really nothing more to add than what I do add here, and for timezones and such i find it easier.

#44 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

View PostLearner, on 11 July 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

View Postmugen, on 11 July 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Well I spoke to L about 10K Drops being removed from the game and he says they haven't been removed, just rare
and higher chance for higher level movs, but that's still being tunes.

Hehe, higher chance for higher lvl mobs, but who the hell can kill so many high lvl mobs to get any 10k drop... whereas some nub who only just started can get to 40 in 1 day easily, kill hundreds of low lvl mobs and make a fortune

#45 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

View PostWarlock, on 25 July 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

<snip>

Hehe, higher chance for higher lvl mobs, but who the hell can kill so many high lvl mobs to get any 10k drop... whereas some nub who only just started can get to 40 in 1 day easily, kill hundreds of low lvl mobs and make a fortune

I reckon it's a throw it to the opposite extreme to answer the previous extreme...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users