• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

Heya all the beloved people of OL,

You know that I have been playing very less lately. It was actually because of breaking 8 serp swords in a week initially. Then I realized or thought w/e you call, OL is not going anywhere that I expect.

I still see some of the changes have been done but NONE of them are what people of OL needs or wants. The forum is being enpowered to handle more but we don't even have 10 players online in weekdays, why is it needed?

Anyways, I did give a promise to myself long ago about not commenting anything in game, because L was constantly calling me "whiner" but all I wanted was to see OL improving. I think it came to an end where I don't feel being belong to OL anymore and don't have any energy to put into the game.

The people of OL was ALWAYS wonderful to me. I had no issues with anyone in game in last 2 years, even in PKs :P So thank you for being very nice to me and sorry if I ever made a mistake to you. I love you all.

Best of luck to all, I'll try to pop in with Kadlub when I have time. I'm also back to EL where most of my friends have passed long ago (Sia and Sir). So if you need anything, any advice on builds, stuff etc. Just let me know.

Regards,
Kaddys

#2 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

Sorry to hear Kad :( You'll be missed.

All the best...don't sweat the small stuff!

Regards
Z

#3 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Kaddys <3 you already know I am sad and sorry your leaving! You will be missed!  Please take care and keep in touch <3 <3 <3

#4 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Cya Kaddys Broski, thank you for advices and friendships on EL and OL throughout the years <3

#5 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:41 AM

Give me your storage ;)

Jokes, Take a break, and play again next year or something, Have fun whatever you decide to do mate.

omg

#6 Elwood

Elwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

;)

#7 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Knew this was coming but is still very sad to see an actual offical statement about you leaving :(
Thanks for all the fun times ingame and the banter along with it. And thanks for believing in my ideas when hardly anybody else did ❤️

Give OL a break then come back later on is what I would do. Best of luck in EL mate

#8 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1197 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

Thought this was coming as well, but unfortunate.

I also never really agreed with Learner calling you a whiner. Generally you were getting frustrated because you wanted things to happen and improve because you wanted the game to succeed. That frustration was why i quit the first time, i do hope some day you will come back.

Best wishes

#9 WaterBottle

WaterBottle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

I did notice that this could be a possibility recently but doesn't make me any less bummed.

Thanks for all the cool times and memories. You cared a lot about improving the game and I'd rather have people be frustrated and voice such emotions (in a constructive manner) than to bottle it up and be silent about it, which you were/are among those that continue to let their ideas and opinions be known.

Not sure we will meet again as I left EL 7 years ago and I am currently taking a personal hiatus from OL for a while.

I wish you the best, mate.

#10 Deathrus

Deathrus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTolleson,AZ

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

Sorry to see you leave hope to see you soon

#11 ebattleon

ebattleon

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:21 AM

Sigh now who is going to call Learner on his BS!
You will be missed Kaddy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users