#61 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:45 PM

View PostKaddy, on 07 March 2018 - 02:35 AM, said:

Level curve should be revised. More range for more different mobs.
Income should be rewarding. Make something that gives an advantage to the one that plays more, I recommend pp or nexus buying or exp stones for gc.
More armor weapons should be ingame, to add diversity and strategy, instead of 1 weapon to rule them all.

These are fixes - and you are totally far away from these.
Fuck perks, you gonna kill cycs with the perks you have anyways.
Fuck world boss, you gonna get bored anyways.

Not sorry about my language, you deserve nothing better.

Kaddy

Cant agree more, but you know, 42 runs this shit

We only limit ourselves with what lvls we can achieve here, have so many more mob types at our disposal, this 105 cap is ridiculous

Anyway

#62 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

View PostWarlock, on 07 March 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

We only limit ourselves with what lvls we can achieve here, have so many more mob types at our disposal, this 105 cap is ridiculous

Anyway

Just because you don't like the World Boss idea or you think it's useless and agree with someone who doesn't even play anymore....
He quit long ago and can't be bothered with the game except to post discrediting opinions....(they are his opinions only). does not mean you have a right to accuse 42 of running 'this shit' as you put it.

Most of the ppl making an effort to improve the game is in 42 except for a few others who actually care to do something to help.

So before you listen to all the nay sayers, why don't you help out where you can?

#63 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:13 AM

View PostAlddrA, on 07 March 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

View PostWarlock, on 07 March 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

Anyway

Just because you don't like the World Boss idea or you think it's useless and agree with someone who doesn't even play anymore....
He quit long ago and can't be bothered with the game except to post discrediting opinions....(they are his opinions only). does not mean you have a right to accuse 42 of running 'this shit' as you put it.

Most of the ppl making an effort to improve the game is in 42 except for a few others who actually care to do something to help.

So before you listen to all the nay sayers, why don't you help out where you can?

lol bitching me now?

Do you think someone who checks OL forums EVERYDAY does not care about the game?

The game is in this condition because you and some people like you clapped everything L has done, even tho with the time that he spent on some bullshit stuff, magic update could be done. But you are a fool to see this, and a sad-life player who wants to keep playing a game even if it offers you nothing but the same shit every weekend.

I care about this game more than you, believe me. If you look at the first 3 people in this fucking forum, you will see my name there.

#64 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:56 AM

This sub-project is something SAWolf is doing with the features and capabilities available to her and input from all the players. My part has been one minor change (6 lines) and one bug fix for GIWS that EL had.

So why not look for helpful suggestions that can help her out and help all players, not just a select few?

#65 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:18 AM

I like that there are trigger mobs that have a chance to spawn the major boss or what ever it was being referred to in this topic.

Trigger mobs could drop shit loads of the supplies (or the raw materials to get them made) that WILL be needed for the main boss fight IF it spawns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users