#1 Ashitaka

Ashitaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNorth of Québec

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hello, its me again Posted Image
I was thinking about some ideas that could be fun.

For magic:

-Speed Spell [Allow us the walk 3x faster than normal] Duration 3min
-Fire Enhance [+10 Fire dmg with mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Ice Enhance [+10 Ice dmg with mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Magic Enhance [+10 Magic dmg with mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Thermal Enhace [+5 Fire & +5 Ice Dmg with Mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Radiation Enhance [+10 Radiation dmg with mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Poison Enhance [+10 dmg over 3 sec with mele weapon] Duration 3min
-Clone spell [Summon a clone of yourself / do 0 dmg but distracte/ doesnt move] [have 110% of your HP] Cooldown 5min

For Armors:
Be able to enhance armor to give more varité to crafter and manuer would be very nice with more items available.

-Iron set of Fire [Plate +5 Fire resist / Cuisses +3 Fire Resist / Greave +3 Fire Resist] [degrade to norm set]
-Iron set of Ice [Plate +5 Ice resist / Cuisses +3 Ice Resist / Greave +3 Ice Resist] [degrade to norm set]
-Iron set of Magic [Plate +5 Magic resist / Cuisses +3 Magic Resist / Greave +3 Magic Resist] [degrade to norm set]
-Iron set of Thermal [Plate +3 Fire/Ice resist / Cuisses +2 Fire/Ice Resist / Greave +2 Fire/Ice Resist] [degrade to norm set]
-Iron set of Radiation [Plate +5 Radiation resist / Cuisses +3 Radiation Resist / Greave +3 Radiation Resist] [degrade to norm set]
-Leather Set of Fire [Armor +2 Fire Resist / Pants +1 Fire Resist / Boots +1 Fire Resist] [degrade to padded]
-Leather Set of Ice [Armor +2 Ice Resist / Pants +1 Ice Resist / Boots +1 Ice Resist] [degrade to padded]
-Leather Set of Magic [Armor +2 Magic Resist / Pants +1 Magic Resist / Boots +1 Magic Resist] [degrade to padded]
-Leather Set of bow [Armor +2 Accuracy when ranging / Pants +1 Accuracy when ranging / boots +1 Accuracy when ranging] [degrade to padded]

For crafting :
Some new Amulets in that ideas

-Amulet of Fire [+6 Fire Dmg]
-Amulet of Ice [+6 Ice Dmg]
-Amulet of Magic [+6 Magic Dmg]
-Amulet of Thermal [+3 Fire/Ice Dmg]
-Amulet of Radiation [+5 Radiation Dmg]
-Amulet of bow [+6 Accuracy when ranging]

Post Comment Posted Image

#2 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostAshitaka, on 09 October 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

For crafting :

Only dmg increases, no defenses? Posted Image

The magic/armours part i kinda disagree with for now, but the amulets sound nice.

Modable swords have rly only just started to drop recently, still need more drop data on that first, let it settle down.

And as for the magic sets of armours, i feel like instead of having 'Iron platemail of Fire/Thermal/magic/ice' ect, we should just give certain bonuses to armour combinations; Iron pl8/aug pants/iron greaves could give one bonus, whereas iron pl8/iron cuisses/iron greaves could give a different bonus, same for tit chain/aug pants/greaves, or full aug set, ect ect

#3 Ashitaka

Ashitaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNorth of Québec

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

View PostWarlock, on 09 October 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

View PostAshitaka, on 09 October 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

For crafting :

Only dmg increases, no defenses? Posted Image

we could have that do only defense and other hybrid with defense and dmg :P

#4 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:50 PM

Someone has mentioned before about pre-defined bonuses per variation of armours you have equipped, cant think who it was/what topic title was but yeah

#5 WaterBottle

WaterBottle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

And as for the magic sets of armours, i feel like instead of having 'Iron platemail of Fire/Thermal/magic/ice' ect, we should just give certain bonuses to armour combinations; Iron pl8/aug pants/iron greaves could give one bonus, whereas iron pl8/iron cuisses/iron greaves could give a different bonus, same for tit chain/aug pants/greaves, or full aug set, ect ect

Admittedly the first thing I thought was having armors affect the natural flee roll. Lighter armors may not protect as much but have better chance to flee (if for some reason a diss ring isn't possible to use) and heavier armors are the opposite situation. Just worth bringing up but I'm sure that has been brought up before as an idea.

#6 BlakKat

BlakKat

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

View PostWaterBottle, on 16 October 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

Admittedly the first thing I thought was having armors affect the natural flee roll. Lighter armors may not protect as much but have better chance to flee (if for some reason a diss ring isn't possible to use) and heavier armors are the opposite situation. Just worth bringing up but I'm sure that has been brought up before as an idea.

Excellent idea, imho.

One caveat is that you could swap armors and then try to flee. That would make game-play a bit more interesting.

However, just imagine you get attacked while you put on your T-shirt in the morning ... so one may argue that there should actually be a penalty if you switch armors in a fight (or other equipment for that matter). For instance, if you switch you have for x-rounds no armor (or weapon) as well as possibly a defense and attack penalty.

#7 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1189 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

View PostWarlock, on 09 October 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

Someone has mentioned before about pre-defined bonuses per variation of armours you have equipped, cant think who it was/what topic title was but yeah

Was it my topic? This could be quite nice with some of it...
https://www.other-li...pes/#entry19037

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users