• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

Good idea Aine, could name our characters like 'Warlock_PK', same as how one of Wizzy's contests was on EL.

#22 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

Not a bad idea.....how much time to train do you think?

#23 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Not sure Alddra,  1 week seems really short, I would say at least 2 weeks.. longer wouldnt be horrible.  Another benefit to creating a character is it also eliminates the aspect of guilds.. every character would remain guildless.

Im excited about this :-)  Lets keep the conversation going!

I also like Warlocks idea for the names..way easier to remember who everyone is!

Alddra_PK
Aine_PK
Warlock_PK

Also if this is the case, it could also eliminate the discussion of no drop vs drop. The idea of having drops could possibly encourage ppl to train harder.. and make it a little more fun.  Just a thought...

#24 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

Not sure about mindless grinding all over again, but why not just give everyone an alt with set levels/pp especially for pk events. The only difference then will be where people place their PP... let the games begin?

#25 Aine

Aine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:40 AM

Is that possible?
    What levels would you start with and how many pps?  Would you be able to then train that character? Or would it all be about where pps are placed and you had no option to train, only to soft reset and change your pps?  I would really like if you could explain more please.  

This is an interesting idea to work off of...if it is even an option.. Learner???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users