• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:51 AM

Hope you guys are enjoying your travels throughout the Human Realm.

I'm still on track to release the final map updates to Test Server/distributed next week. In parallel, SAWolf and Warlock are working on Native/animal spawns to each map. I'm hoping to also get NPCs into these maps before release.

It's looking like community feedback will come once this map set is formally in Game. :)  However, all feedback is important...you still have time to provide comments before formal release.

Regards
Z

#142 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:24 PM

As planned the last set of Human Realm Map updates are now being rolled out to you guys via Auto Update allowing for exploring on Test Server over the next couple of days.

The new map names associated with The Human Realm are;

HUMAN REALM Maps;
Briahan, BH
Draekor, DK
Flying Citadel, FC
Glywen, GY
Jerieth, JR
Koredia, KA
Meaveth, MV
Meidus, MD
Rhiven, RN
Tebard, TB
Thalia, TA
Velinnor, VR  

I do not plan any more updates to these maps prior to Game release later this month.

Of course, if anyone reports an issue on Test, I will correct prior to Game.

Enjoy!

Regards
Z

#143 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:54 PM

Update!

Last adjustments for the Human Realm maps are complete and being distributed to the community via Auto-update. This allows those on Test Server a final sneak peak.

I've let Learner know that the Human Realm can be released to the Main Game server at the next opportunity.

NOTE: Alroth insides and underground maps will be available once all of Alroth (outside maps) are in Game!

Regards
Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users