#81 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 July 2019 - 12:04 PM

View PostZian, on 03 July 2019 - 09:11 PM, said:

Another month has gone by, a lot has progressed through last month;

- RH+RH_Insides map designs are fairly mature and almost ready for release to Main. Ofc these are running on Test atm.
- TML4+TML4_Insides have been updated with a Tavern NPC and a new Storage NPC (in new building) ready for release to Main.
- VL+new VF map have been updated and successfully running on Test. Hearing no issues with these maps they are ready for release to Main.
- LD+LD_insides have been updated to accommodate a new Ship between LD<>RH. No issues on Test so ready for release to Main.

I'll post when above maps have been released to Main.

Lastly, I'll post next week what I hope to get onto Test server this month. Stay tuned!

Regards
Z

I couple of updates to TML4 since the above posting. TML4 is successfully running on Test Server atm and ready to release to Main Server by the end of this month hopefully.

Regards
Z

#82 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

With the release of Alroth Realms on the Test Server we need to address the need for new map 'flags'.

SirDan made the new map 'flags' for the Dwarven Realm as seen in game currently. Hopefully he can start looking at the needs for remaining Human, Draegoni, Elven, Orchan and Gnome Realms!!

We could look to using existing seridian and irilion flags if they could fit in with realm themes.

Regards
Z

#83 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 30 July 2019 - 10:10 PM

Why is the storage in TM4 not in the village?.

Storage will be useless in invasions as players will not be able to acess it to help restock during clearing that map, which is the main point of having one there imo.

I dont mind having to clear the outer circle but have to kill most in the inner circle before can use the storage will render it useless for players.

#84 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2661 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:06 AM

View Postohmygod, on 30 July 2019 - 10:10 PM, said:

Why is the storage in TM4 not in the village?.

Storage will be useless in invasions as players will not be able to acess it to help restock during clearing that map, which is the main point of having one there imo.

I dont mind having to clear the outer circle but have to kill most in the inner circle before can use the storage will render it useless for players.
Because TML4 won't be about invasions only.

#85 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2019 - 12:50 PM

The storage is not far from where you teleport on TML4 when you pay the 1k gc fee, so it's convernient
Posted Image

#86 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 31 July 2019 - 03:17 PM

Because TML4 won't be about invasions only.
Will you now be spawning uber level invasion hordes + boss somewhere else from now on or do you mean it is fit for use in its current location by future yeti farmers? (if they dont mind the respawn mechanics for it...yawn...)

Dont get me wrong is actually a very cool looking storage Igloo.

#87 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2019 - 04:01 PM

Poor Grizz!

He was on a mission for a friend when his wagon broke down in the middle of a blizzard. He gathered his most important items and started his long trek home. He stopped cold when in the dead of the night he heard the low, blood curdling growl of a Yeti. Grizz knew he had better find a safe location quickly rather than risking life and limb. :)

#88 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:47 PM

lol well that will explain the location then. :)

#89 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:15 AM

This month new Alroth maps ; Roth's Haven and Valunde Forest have been released on the Main server. If you see/experience any issues please let me know the issue by posting in this thread or in BUGs.

Also released, updates to Lothend (LD) and Thunder Mtn Summit (TML4)!

Enjoy!

Regards
Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users