•  

Breaking the Coordination triple perfection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

Poll: Breakup Coordination? (76 member(s) have cast votes)

Swap Might from Coord with Charm in Instinct

1. Yes, lets give that a try (27 votes [35.53%])

Percentage of vote: 35.53%

2. I don't know (10 votes [13.16%])

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

3. No, lets leave Coordination OP (39 votes [51.32%])

Percentage of vote: 51.32%

Vote

#41 malameo

malameo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

you are only mad because i have more a/d than you
before 'the only wipe' was talk about how to avoid another wipe. if skill gets harder to train (it's not very easy to train a/d now because spawns are bad for the exp system, but whatever), learner could write&run a script that will reduce everyone's a/d exp by 20% or 30% and correct levels, or even just rollback a few highest a/d players, to avoid wipe. he said he would prefer that to wiping after every attrib/skill change and i'm ok with that, even tho after all the changes (attrib + spawn + gear + whatever we can think of) it will probably be easier to do than how i trained in the last week because i didn't want to grind harv levels or something else

#42 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

lolwut

u have 1 week's a/d exp on me, idgaf about that... if this is implemented it'd make it even harder for me to catch up to you, so that makes no sense...

#43 joker

joker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

as much as you think you are looking at the big picture i dont think you understand the ramifications of the change, even smaller emu, pp will not be abundant, expect to have around half the amount as in EL,  lower damage output, and a handfull of other ripple effects, as for understanding crossattributes, i understand them and know exactly what each one does to a tee.

also neg perks are not available atm, and who knows if they will be, so on that note it will be less then half the pps you have in EL.

#44 HaZe

HaZe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

How about 2 attributes for fighter (Phy,cord - both with might), 2 attributes for mage (maybe will + cord?) and 2 attributes for rangers (both with might too) ?

If we change might from cord to inst we need to rebuild most of monsters in game... and maybe items because of low emu?

#45 SolarStar

SolarStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

What is tripple perfection ? Give me a chance to vote !

#46 bog

bog

• PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postjoker, on 04 October 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

as much as you think you are looking at the big picture i dont think you understand the ramifications of the change, even smaller emu, pp will not be abundant, expect to have around half the amount as in EL

joker ey lol well honestly this might not be a bad thing, if it slows down an all ready speedy levelling system by reducing the type of build that can stock itself in enough Silver Ore in three sittings to last it a month of training thats good really, also if what you predict is true ( and perhaps we are all playing Nostrodamus here ) then it means a heavier reliance on team work and solid MMO groundwork , not one man armies taking on the leviathon by themselves

*edit* I am not holding a Banner for anyones ideas unless they make sense, and this one made sense relating to the OL framework of xp gain , if it gets voted in it doesnt matter but another important point to make is perhaps when people are making contributions that SOUND like they are directly related to only a/d , it needs to be remembered they are not and sometimes people are only adamant it is wrong because they are basing thier knowledge of proposals on a different system

this proposed change would not have benefitted anybody instantly or in such a way as they could somehow ubber lvl or ubber harvest from it , or become Ubber_Man himself lol which is actually the good thing about it , nvm

#47 bog

bog

• PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostSolarStar, on 08 October 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

What is tripple perfection ?

The cross atributes that Co-Ord give - 3 of them ? :)

#48 joker

joker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostaTeh, on 08 October 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

joker ey lol well honestly this might not be a bad thing, if it slows down an all ready speedy levelling system by reducing the type of build that can stock itself in enough Silver Ore in three sittings to last it a month of training thats good really, also if what you predict is true ( and perhaps we are all playing Nostrodamus here ) then it means a heavier reliance on team work and solid MMO groundwork , not one man armies taking on the leviathon by themselves

*edit* I am not holding a Banner for anyones ideas unless they make sense, and this one made sense relating to the OL framework of xp gain , if it gets voted in it doesnt matter but another important point to make is perhaps when people are making contributions that SOUND like they are directly related to only a/d , it needs to be remembered they are not and sometimes people are only adamant it is wrong because they are basing thier knowledge of proposals on a different system

this proposed change would not have benefitted anybody instantly or in such a way as they could somehow ubber lvl or ubber harvest from it , or become Ubber_Man himself lol which is actually the good thing about it , nvm
i just think we need a better change then that. and im speaking based on facts not predictions, no negs -30pp 102oa being >179 , we just wont have the ability to build attributes the way we would need to based on this change

#49 SolarStar

SolarStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostaTeh, on 08 October 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

The cross atributes that Co-Ord give - 3 of them ? :)

Thank you I understand now.

Posted Image

You can solve a puzzle much better when you see the pieces :)

#50 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

joker said:

as much as you think you are looking at the big picture i dont think you understand the ramifications of the change, even smaller emu, pp will not be abundant, expect to have around half the amount as in EL

i just think we need a better change then that. and im speaking based on facts not predictions, no negs -30pp 102oa being >179 , we just wont have the ability to build attributes the way we would need to based on this change
Indeed? Well I'm sorry that such a simple system baffles you to the point where minor changes makes you incapable of making a prediction without having to manually witness every scenario in practice.

try this on for size: in EL people create their builds in such a fashion as to deal as little damage as possible because of the stupid exp gain system, over here the faster you damage the better your exp, thus even if you need more pp's to train something you will still be far exceeding the normal requirement to properly train it within normal parameters.

Also take into account that people now train with weapons further increasing combat effectiveness, and that you don't need to block at all to get better def exp than someone who can build a char for toughness/evasion (defenses) as opposed to offense.

As for lower EMU, it would be your choice to limit your EMU, nothing would stop you from having the same as ever, you just won't get the whole package in 1 attrib.

Just thought I'd provide you with a firmer grasp of the obvious.

edit: oh and you can take down this poll if you want, I no longer care and it will probably become redundant due to korrode's attribs before it passes, if ever.

#51 bog

bog

• PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostSolarStar, on 11 October 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Thank you I understand now.

Posted Image

You can solve a puzzle much better when you see the pieces :)

yes this shows that co-ord currently gives combatants a perfect attribute that if changed could indeed as pointed out, be good at altering the required build to score more bonus points than you can shake a stick at in current combat. Correct me if im understanding this part wrong.

#52 Shadow

Shadow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

I'm surprised that you guys are voting no on this one. Well its a democracy...

#53 joker

joker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostSt_ArcaNe, on 04 October 2012 - 06:01 AM, said:

We are (hopefully) getting an entirely new attrib system, what's the point in changing charm just till then? This is just a tweak to fix the imbalance for now, since we are apparently playing on a live server.

This is not an alternate attrib system that we intend to keep, it's to fix EL's shitty attrib system while we still have to use it.
if u like korrode system so much go start up qel and do it yourself, the way u make ureself sound you must be overqualified for such a simple c++ game, shit bro go get a job at blizzard....on a serious note, stop blowing smoke up youre own ass. i mean what qualifications do you have to make such statements. maybe korrode is but you are not.

AND IN ANY CASE ID SAY VOTE IS ALREADY CONCLUSIVE. too many people do not want it, enough that id say the idea failed at this time in this game.

#54 Jade

Jade

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostAislinn, on 02 October 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

If you are jumping on the bandwagon of I'm too stupid to understand what the proposal is without a pie chart, let me be the first to reassure you that is not the case and that you can save your time and effort.

I get it. I don't think it is a good idea!  I explained why.  Geesh.  Should I make you all a pie chart?

No. Just PIE!!! Apple pie sounds good right about now.

On a serious note, i have learned in the short 4 years i have played that if you dont agree with ppl then you are stupid. Welcome to our group of stupid game players. :)

#55 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostJade, on 12 October 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

No. Just PIE!!! Apple pie sounds good right about now.

On a serious note, i have learned in the short 4 years i have played that if you dont agree with ppl then you are stupid. Welcome to our group of stupid game players. :)

Agreed on this too; seems like your opinion or your post isnt worth the time it took you to type it.

This is why a few are deterred from even using the forums.

#56 Korrode

Korrode

• PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationMelburn, Strayamate.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

There's a difference between having an opinion and making ill-informed statements.

#57 joker

joker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostKorrode, on 13 October 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

There's a difference between having an opinion and making ill-informed statements.
when you speak youre opinion as if it were fact you make an ill informed statement.

#58 Korrode

Korrode

• PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationMelburn, Strayamate.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

View Postjoker, on 13 October 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

when you speak youre opinion as if it were fact you make an ill informed statement.
A statement is fact when evidence proving the claim has been witnessed first-hand.

And that's "your", not "you're", and certainly not "youre".
trollin time

#59 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:29 AM

Since I am apparently not qualified enough to comment on anything, I'll just quote people who are:

@Jade/Pandemic

"It's not your fault that you're always wrong- The weak ones are there to justify the strong." - Marylin Manson

@Joker

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me, as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!" - Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

#60 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

View PostSt_ArcaNe, on 13 October 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me, as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!" - Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

wat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users