• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:36 PM

With the completion of updating Valunde along with a new Inside map and releasing to the Main_server shortly, I'm now focused on Raven's Isle.

The Raven's Isle was initially designed as a Dwarwen Outpost (way before my time) however it was repositioned south of Glingor and is part of the Dwarven Lands. Raven's Isle will keep its name and will have an Insides Map will be made to complete the design effort.

This is a good time to post any comments/suggestions you may have for this map before I get too far into the design work.

Regards
Z

edit: correction about the origin of RI.

#2 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

~ You are in Ravens Isle [near 169,202] Maybe a fishing rod and bag or something since I can see there is a pulley near here that fish could potentially get caught into the cut off bit

~ You are in Ravens Isle [near 202,118]  can you put a pickaxe leaning up against the stump here next to the mine for cosmetic purposes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Can you also maybe re-position that mine cart instead of being random in the middle? Like next to the mine or even in the mouth of the mine?

As RI is being converted to a Dwarven Land, I can see this map potentially being an island the dwarves have discovered, with it being rich in mineral and ore deposits and are excavating it (see the location around [You are in Ravens Isle - The Mines [near 193,154]). Could potentially make the map into that theme.

That's all I have

#3 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

Thanks, Codux for your input!

Regards
Z

#4 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:49 AM

Raven's Isle has now completed its design update along with an Insides map!!!

These maps have cleared the Audit phase and will be transferred to the Test_server shortly...I'll post when available.

Regards
Zian

#5 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:03 AM

Ravens_isle and Ravens_Isle Insides maps are now available on Test Server!

I've distributed map files to Alddra+SAW to walkthru and report any issues prior to releasing to Main Server. If you would like to walkthru RI too, PM me, Ald or SAW for a copy of these files.

Regards
Z

#6 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

I've included an Underground map for Raven's Isle...all three maps will be running on Test Server shortly and available for release before the end of the month.

Regards
Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users