Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2612 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:32 AM

View Postohmygod, on 08 February 2019 - 04:33 AM, said:

Had another look at this perk.

Looks to me that it restores 75 mana rather than 25 per proc
Actually, it was accidentally applying the 10%/20%/30% boost amount as to how much to get, so it would have been different per person. That has been fixed now.

#22 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

looks like it works as advertised now.

I didnt check to see if the MoM has any unforeseen effects on this perk though.

#23 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2612 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:58 PM

Also sounds like Magic Guy trying to activate per Hit could be OP, specially in multi. Might need to add a restriction of some sort, to limit how close together it could happen?

#24 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

To be honest it does not proc that often in multi, is just that you see it more in multi than in single combat. (which I actually didnt see at all in 45 min of single combat pvp).

The amount that was restored before the fix (75 for me) was a bit of over kill when i first tested so it looked like it was over powered then.

For a self healing/tank build it would be perfect, as dont need to carry as much SRs, but having it proc too often may make them un-killable (am thinking a butler build)  if they had enough ess. (which i doubt at it current % chance)

SRs have a 16 second CD maybe somewhere in between that if you are going top put a CD on its procs,

I also like the perk as it will free up more PP i can put into another attribute as dont need as many to get a decent mana pool.

#25 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

BUMP

View Postohmygod, on 09 February 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

For a self healing/tank build it would be perfect, as dont need to carry as much SRs, but having it proc too often may make them un-killable (am thinking a butler build)  if they had enough ess. (which i doubt at it current % chance)

I'd agree we need to think about this. It would make 'mages' pretty pointless for healing and group play -- especially if tanks do become too OP.

Perhaps we could make a conflict with the Tank perk? I was originally going to suggest the 'Dancing' perk as a conflict, but then tanks could use this to their advantage to proc more in multi.
While we think about Tank; I would also suggest a conflict with "Lucky Hitter" - a -10% chance to dodge @ rank 2 would make this proc even more again.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys.

#26 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:46 AM

Straight up state that this perk should also conflict with healthy guy perk. Massive mana bonus + massive health bonus = unkillable?

See my mage tank video

Not sure if i would bother with efficient guy as a conflict as stated previously in my magic guy comment in that topic.

I think that MoM should be usable with perk but not contribute to extra mana gains as stated in original post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users