27 replies to this topic

#21 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:36 AM

My browser is messed up so cant use the quote thing

"We are a guild which allows PK, and members of our guild may attack others even during an invasion, unless the parties form a team through written communication."

This was typed in another thread/poll the one where MVP once again Bag jumped a 42 member during an invasion weekend, and this topic was linked

Please confirm if I am getting this right? This topic is about formalising the no-pk "community rule" during invasion weekends started for discussion by a MVP member i might add.

I am curious are you now saying officially "beware" players can be attacked during invasion weekends by players wearing an MVP tag?

*deleted most of the waffle

#22 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:47 AM

View Postohmygod, on 11 June 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

<snip>
This was typed in another thread/poll the one where MVP once again Bag jumped a 42 member during an invasion weekend, and this topic was linked
Once again? As far as i know, 42 has at least 1 confirmed bag jumper that they let into their guild. Stop trying to stir up shit.

View Postohmygod, on 11 June 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

Please confirm if I am getting this right? This topic is about formalising the no-pk "community rule" during invasion weekends started for discussion by a MVP member i might add.
<snip>

You also were going around stating you were going to leave 42 (again) and attack players during the weekend (again) and then presumably go back to 42 (again).
You were trying to stir up shit, and unfortunately, someone took the bait, and another one used it as an excuse. I still think the bjers should be kicked from both 42 and MVP, but who am I to make comments about keeping up appearances, when we had one person go lone wolf bjing whilst in our group, and you's accept bjers and racists who've harassed your guildies, after being warned about them.

I guess OL is just a glass house, and we're all throwing stones.

#23 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:10 AM

View Postbutler, on 11 June 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

I guess OL is just a glass house, and we're all throwing stones.
Bingo.....Who makes the glass and is handing out the stones for us to throw?

#24 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:48 AM

OH for pities sake, this is supposed to be a game that people are supposed to enjoy. Why all this bickering? MVP......"YOU DID THIS!"  42 "YOU DID THAT!"   You want to argue and bicker and sling stones at each other?  Then do it privately, not in the forums!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#25 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:10 AM

This is actually such great entertainment.

I love it

#26 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

View PostAlddrA, on 12 June 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

OH for pities sake, this is supposed to be a game that people are supposed to enjoy. Why all this bickering? MVP......"YOU DID THIS!"  42 "YOU DID THAT!"   You want to argue and bicker and sling stones at each other?  Then do it privately, not in the forums!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

So bored of all the rest.. Ald has it.

Was this thread not about somehow coming to some agreements on weekend invas? or just more of the EXACT SAME back and forth petty fucking arguments? U rly gna keep continue arguing the same thing in an entirely different thread? jesus christ, oim so sick of it now, im sure everyone is besides OMG/butler.

PLZ, stop! stick to subject of the THREAD!!!!

#27 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

Leave your petty drama off the forums. I am just gonna leave it there. Any new player is gonna see this and not even gonna bother joining the game itself, who wants to join a game where there is constant bitching and argument, besides a trouble maker? No one decent. So go on about your ways, as will everyone else. Take the game risks, there is a nice message prior to going into a PK map! Abide by that warning. No community standards of "okay" will prevent 'breaking' those. So go on. Bitch about something in the game mechanics, you don't like? Quit doing it then. No one is forcing you to go into a PK map, or using a bag. A Bag jumper? Oh well, then try not to die, if it is unavoidable, don't post in public. If you're targeted due to your response or actions, don't bitch. So again, quit with your pitiful, petty drama on these forums. Keep it in private messages as AlddrA said.
~Eats

#28 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

You guys are like 15 people and you are arguing like 15 year old kids. Why can’t you just get along? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users