Boss Drops NEED buffed
Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:23 PM
Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:28 PM
Other things are be worked on as well. What makes it complicated is the solutions have to be algorithmic since there isn't a fixed universe of Bosses.
Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:32 PM
Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:45 AM
Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:35 AM
* Intended to help the higher level Bosses more then the lower ones, but most changes can affect most bosses, but other factors end up limiting them on lower level Bosses
* Starting at CL 350, the higher the CL the more attempts to reach a drop goal are made. Tending to increase total drops in cases where the drop goal wasn't made in the past
* Starting with CL 350, a minimum number of drop tries was added that increases as CL increases. This allows additional rolls for drops even if the goal is reached, making it easier for high level Bosses to exceed their goal if they get lucky early on.
* Primary Bosses have their goal increased based on the CL of the horde the are in charge of. Combined with the other changes this means a higher level Boss in charge of a horde is more likely to get larger drops. The CL of the horde includes any secondary bosses. Secondary bosses do not gain this feature.
* Bosses with CL of 550 or higher have their chances for rare drops increased. In the past the improvements were at 500 & 600CL, not they are 500, 550, & 600 CL. Bosses way over 600 CL still benefit from more attempts, but not higher chances
* Bosses with extremely high Health have been adjusted so that CL (which includes health) now affect their drops more then Health. In the past very high Health mobs tended to get more GC, at the risk of lower other drops. The other changes combined with the shift towards CL means they are trading the excess GC for more chances for rare drops.
The overall effect of the changes together is that the higher a Bosses CL is, the more it will improve. Probably more noticeable at CL 400 & higher. Low level bosses tend to exceed their goals, so most of the time these changes won't affect them.
Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users