• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 graveraven

graveraven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:27 AM

I've been talking with Warlock about bows and wondering why it's not craftable. I can understand why it would be a sink hole for GC, but if people want to try out range and think they would be able to enjoy it, wouldn't it be better to give them a taste if they can make their own bows at the start?

Just an example: 5 logs / branches + Thread = short bow at manufacturing level 10.

As the bows are so fragile from 1 hit from monsters, (Might as well call them glass bows at this point) why not have the possibility of players trying out with the basic bow, and if they like it, then they can buy the better bows later at some point.

Heck if you can add books to unlock new bows and being able to enchant them with elements, could end up with more variety of players than just fighters & mages.

#2 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:43 AM

Talking about a skill that supposed to be worked on in last 6 years along with magic.

Yeah I am up for the idea.

#3 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:37 AM

I could probably see shortbows being manufacturable, but really they are cheap enough in shop and just not necessary to make them, and also the majority of times when people are ranging, its when most mobs have been cleared except for a boss or so, so not many times do they get 1shot broken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users