• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:43 AM

used to be able to talk in local chat, while using invisibility spell/potion, now anything you type while in invis doesnt come through to local at all.

This is a big issue with friends/guildies helping retrieve bags, or during invasions/PK situation(who cares if not much PK on OL anymore the issue is stil there), just had some issue come up with me/eats/valdr during team effort in Invaded map, and as far as i can remember it never used to be 'silence' while invis as though u are muted locally.

#2 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:00 AM

While trying to retrieve bags invis sometimes u have to speak in local for faster response due to length of invis spell/potion, ur local friends cannot see it anymore

#3 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2466 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:05 AM

I'll look into this. As far as I know nothing has been changed that would prevent you from talking in local while invisible.I agree that you should be able to talk in local while invisible.

I've confirmed you can't talk in local while Invis, also confirmed EL does the same thing, so this is not a recent change. Probably happened around the time that invisibility or ranging was added.

#4 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2466 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:12 AM

Please check out the proposed fix on Test.

IF ANYONE THINKS THIS SHOULDN'T BE FIXED, PLEASE SPEAK UP! Otherwise I will include this fix in the near future!

#5 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2466 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:20 PM

According to Radu, someone not being able to speak in Local while invisible is how it's supposed to be (unless he misunderstood what I was saying). I blame this on his simplistic attitude on how to code things, not on him thinking about how things should be.

I  disagree with Radu, and will continue with getting this fix to Main with the next code update.

#6 Warlock

Warlock

• PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

Have tested your fix on test, and works perfect. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users