4 replies to this topic

#1 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:39 PM

The Alroth ring seller at Thunder Mountain - Level 1 - Kingstown [near 247,82] via Zerimor will not sell the amount you select.

As WL explained, will sell you only certain amounts of DL rings, 1 if you click on 1, 2 if you click on 5, 5 if you select 10 rings, only tested up to the 10 ring selection.

#2 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 15 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

(regardless of how much GC/EMU available)

on test, 23 DB rings chosen gave me 10 rings

on test, 13 TH chosen gave me 7

Atleast NPC only charges for what he gives you, not the amount you choose Posted Image

Seems to only be this one NPC ring seller in TML1, as i've tested other 'Smart' NPC's(and thats only for his DL rings, not the other stuff he sells, tested, confirmed they work fine)

#3 GypsyNomad

GypsyNomad

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:13 PM

Can someone explain why when you buy DL Rings & you buy the max limit but instead it just gives you 7 at a time. Do I need some kind of update maybe or what? It is only happening with DL rings

#4 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:14 PM

Bump, NPC still bugged, not urgent fix as he doesnt charge for the amount you selected but only the amount he gives you, and still seems to only be the rings, not other items

#5 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2661 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:29 PM

Problem found and in Test, but will have to wait for a code update to fix which won't happen this week due to RL Buys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users