Prehistoric Squirrel & Acorns
Posted 25 December 2018 - 05:59 AM
After a number of discussions about adding a Prehistoric Squirrel and acorns to OL I have decided to add this post.
The basic idea is to add a Prehistoric Squirrel that avidly defends an acorn tree and of course acorns.
1) The acorns act as caltrops and cause damage to anyone or anything that steps on them.
2) The acorns are harvestable and have a chance to cause damage while harvesting.
3) The Prehistoric Squirrel defends the tree and the acorns.
4) Possibility of spawning a number of smaller squirrels to help defend the acorns.
In order for the acorns to be harvested a number of players would be involved.
1) 1 or more players harvest the acorns while...
2) 1 or more players defend the harvester against the Prehistoric Squirrel.
As mentioned the acorns can be used as caltrops. This would be useful in taking down some of the nasty bosses and creatures in OL like Giganta or Red Dragons. The acorns can be placed on the ground around a creature and hopefully it steps on it causing damage.
I think this idea would add a bit of group effort and fun to OL.
Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:17 AM
I like the idea of an offensive object that can damage anything stepping on it. I would like to buy this object from magic and/or blacksmithy. Maybe its some kinda 'trap' device or magical ward thingy.
Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:44 PM
Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:17 PM
Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:52 AM
A pirate ship and bombs sounds good, maybe you should post a new thread on this idea/concept.
Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users