• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tuffy

Tuffy

• PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:39 PM

Dont know how hard it would be to add this to game, but how about a reload button under item list, this would reload your items you have selected in the item list into your inventory so you can continue to mix without having to click each item individually. You still would have to move items around in your inventory unless it also remembers the position you had them already in the inventory before.

I know it is abit lazy but i think it would be something that would be much quicker to help everyone to mix abit faster.

Anyhow just another hairbrain idea i thought i would suggest.

#2 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:19 PM

Reason why we get 'User window closed due to Magic interferance' or whatever it says when it randomly closes the Item List is there to stop macroers, or make it slightly more awkward and difficult for them
Would also assume theres no 'reload' button already for that same reason

#3 Tuffy

Tuffy

• PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:09 AM

View PostWarlock, on 04 March 2019 - 11:19 PM, said:

Reason why we get 'User window closed due to Magic interferance' or whatever it says when it randomly closes the Item List is there to stop macroers, or make it slightly more awkward and difficult for them
Would also assume theres no 'reload' button already for that same reason

could add some stoppers to the reload button as well to where it closes the storage and inventory same as the item window.

#4 Hecate

Hecate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:54 PM

View PostTuffy, on 04 March 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

Dont know how hard it would be to add this to game, but how about a reload button under item list, this would reload your items you have selected in the item list into your inventory so you can continue to mix without having to click each item individually. You still would have to move items around in your inventory unless it also remembers the position you had them already in the inventory before.

I know it is abit lazy but i think it would be something that would be much quicker to help everyone to mix abit faster.

I don't know if you noticed or not but there is an Item list, you do have to click it to place each item from the list to your inventory in the amount that you want. I use it for mixing.

#5 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:02 PM

View PostHecate, on 05 March 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

View PostTuffy, on 04 March 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

I don't know if you noticed or not but there is an Item list, you do have to click it to place each item from the list to your inventory in the amount that you want. I use it for mixing.

He means instead of clicking each item, you have a single button to click that withdraws all current items listed in the Item List. Sort of like a 'Withdraw Preset Inventory' button.

Unfortunately, as Warlock said, this would benefit macro-ers. Even with the 'Magical Interference o.O', this doesn't really hinder somebody who wants to macro.

#6 ohmygod

ohmygod

• PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:20 PM

AFK Macroing is bad don't do it!!, but for legitimate players it would be a cool feature. I think i suggested it in channel a while back as having to click on each item gets boring and dull and adds "work" to the mixing stage. Mixers still have to find the stuff to get into their storage to mix in the first place.

Training cycs for hours if not getting pestered by ebul pker is pretty faceroll , why not make the mixing just as mindlesly faceroll?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inventory, mixing, item

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users