Jump to content

  •  

Lucky Lottery Winners

lotto winners

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hecate

Hecate

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:00 PM

I am gonna post every week the lotto winners in a list (along with the dates). This way we can see how is really the lucky one!
  • Zian (3/6/2019 - 16200 gc)
  • Hecate (3/14/2019 - 44100 gc)



If I miss anyone from 3/6/2019 to present please just post it below!
Congratulations to all winners!

Edited by Hecate, 14 March 2019 - 09:46 AM.


#2 Zian

Zian

    Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

Just to be clear...Luck is NOT the only factor :)

Ex. If I bought all or at least, most of the tickets...there is a very good chance I'll be the winner. *throws confetti*

Regards
Z

#3 PandemiC

PandemiC

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:50 PM

Seems like a massive waste of time tbf. Just sayin'.

I'm sure L could whip up a counter for Lottery wins, which would be perpetual wether you are here or not to update a forum post.

#4 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

    Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:31 PM

This seems like a waste of a forums post imo, I don't think people really care who wins what over what timespan. Too many factors, as panda said, L could whip out a counters, then the highest win you've had maybe.

#5 Hecate

Hecate

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

View PostPandemiC, on 07 March 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Seems like a massive waste of time tbf. Just sayin'.

I'm sure L could whip up a counter for Lottery wins, which would be perpetual wether you are here or not to update a forum post.

View PostEatsAllLife, on 07 March 2019 - 09:31 PM, said:

This seems like a waste of a forums post imo, I don't think people really care who wins what over what timespan. Too many factors, as panda said, L could whip out a counters, then the highest win you've had maybe.

True, that's why I added it to General Chat

#6 Hecate

Hecate

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:48 AM

View PostHecate, on 06 March 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

I am gonna post every week the lotto winners in a list (along with the dates). This way we can see how is really the lucky one!
  • Zian (3/6/2019 - 16200 gc)
  • Hecate (3/14/2019 - 44100 gc)



If I miss anyone from 3/6/2019 to present please just post it below!
Congratulations to all winners!


UPDATE: Hecate won 44100 gc on March 14th 2019

Congratulations!Posted Image

Oh wait... That's me BE RIGHT BACK...Posted Image Posted Image

#7 DueCE

DueCE

    Test IM

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:32 PM

View PostHecate, on 14 March 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

View PostHecate, on 06 March 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

I am gonna post every week the lotto winners in a list (along with the dates). This way we can see how is really the lucky one!
  • Zian (3/6/2019 - 16200 gc)
  • Hecate (3/14/2019 - 44100 gc)



If I miss anyone from 3/6/2019 to present please just post it below!
Congratulations to all winners!


UPDATE: Hecate won 44100 gc on March 14th 2019

Congratulations!Posted Image

Oh wait... That's me BE RIGHT BACK...Posted Image Posted Image

Lol, gratz Hecate :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users