•  
- - - - -

Passed - Upgrade KillBonus to use the DamageTracker

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Upgrade KillBonus (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Approval to upgrade the KillBonus to the proposed system that uses DamageTracker currently on Test?

1. Yes, lets do it now, even if we have more updates later (24 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. No, there are things to be done to it still or don't want it (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

I know L has a hard on for his mobs and want to give them a chance against players, as he should, but look from my point of view, my hard on is obtained from working out legit strategy how to kick their butt and take their loot drop.

#42 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:53 PM

What you keep missing is they are supposed to be independent! Not a group, or other similar stuff. It allows you to play different aspects, but not intended just for you to be swapping out as needed. I even recommend people don't even have alts/main near each other, or pretend they don't like each other.

Why would get a mixer to tank an RD? Team work requires a bit of thought an utilising the resources you have available to complete the task.

I have an advantage over most i agree, I have spend time and effort to level two toons that can be very useful to a team, why force me to stick with the inappropriate one to complete that task just because i tagged it with that one in some way. (I state again i dont mean taking it down to 10 points of its life and then finishing with the other. This is wrong, and dont want players using my argument to justify that killing method) This was not even an issue prior to the bonus xp coming in to play.this is why i asking this question.........Shared xp....

#43 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:43 PM

I apoligise if my comments sound bitchy and moany,,,I do not mean to make stress for Learner. I will follow the rules as everyone should in the spirit of the game. Just dont want my toons tp be locked because ithere is no clarity around the intent of the Alt rule as it relates to bonus xp.....

#44 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:34 AM

Rule remains the same regardless of KillBonus exp, its pretty darn simple, if u wanna kill something on OMG, do that, on hal, do that, just dont split that task between both those 2 chars. And no, you dont have an advantage you have 2 chars, almost everyone does... just play those chars as separate and as L said no tag-teaming, play as if they hate one another.. u making these posts will force L to further code more rules into the no multi.. hell even ive walked by on my alt and slayed a mob on a map that WL was previously on, nobody really cares in that aspect, the more u go on about it the more L will code some for extra flags for Multi in IP

#45 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:00 AM

the more u go on about it the more L will code some for extra flags for Multi in IP
I believe that is underway already

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users