• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Learner,

Noone fucking want you to move NPCs, just add a goddamn new one with a new name next to Sarmi and Bura and this would be over. I am really amazed by your inability to understand what you read or you are really a good troll.

#42 Ena

Ena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCanuckistan

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:29 AM

I explained in game but apparently he has selective reading.

#43 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:10 PM

So much argument and actual stupidity in this thread, I love it.

Let's state some fun facts here:
- We are waiting on Alroth to be completed in order to have 2 NPC merchant bots for each race....okay?
- We have been sitting on the Dwarven Lands for over 3 years now..
- Doing some 2+2-1 quik mafs here on rate of progression of map making time, we would have to wait around 15-18 years for all of Alroth to be completed..I'm currently 24 years of age and by the time that is ready, I would be close to 40
- We currently have more maps than active players and going to be making more..hah (don't get me wrong, massive respect to Zian doing it alone, outstanding)

You can see how all of this doesn't add up and if you are wanting to wait that long for a merchant bot to be added, be my guest. I'm not going to wait around 15 or so years just for another merchant npc. For god sake OL's been out for 7 years already and we are still arguing over a bot?? Outrageous.

And when I thought I could not be more disappointed in the progression of OL, I do. I feel that for every step forward we make, it's always two steps back.

#44 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:58 AM

If one thing has come from this topic, it is good to see the people posting who have a guild bot in game actually log into the game, even if for 10min at a time.

@Kaddy, don't be a stranger, and say hi to your mom for me. Happy trolling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users