#1 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:45 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for your brief comments regarding EL/OL maps, my question is this;

Of all the EL and OL Maps that you have seen, which one(s) do you really, really like...and which one(s) do you really, really hate and why?

Regards
Z

#2 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:25 AM

Really hate dislike WS because of it stupidly big size & just a spammation (new word I just made up) of trees with little civilisation

#3 Jandor

Jandor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:11 PM

I really had to think, but in both EL and OL I seem to always gravitate to DP.  It's not as huge as WS and maybe the most bountiful map.  You can find almost everything you need on the one map.  Not everything, but quite a bit.  IE coal, iron, silver, quartz, and several flowers.  The map I dislike the most is MM.  Its always been useless to me and I rarely ever go there...  I am liking Lothend, though I must say, as a mixer, I am not seeing a lot in the way of harvestables that are needed for regular mixing.  It would be nice to see more flowers and other harvestables in the new maps.  You are doing AWESOME BTW

#4 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

Map I like the most from EL is Naralik. Small map, has lots of flowers, no GIWS, so can afk all day:)  Of course it does lack ores and minerals, but at least it has a storage.

EL least favourite?  Grubani.  not even good for training.

OL best liked map is Drakensbane atm.  Nice storarge,  mini boss, nice cave system, easy access to 4 other maps. Could use a better variety of flowes for mixing.

OL not so favourite map is Rhoelind. Too much bare space, but the rock is very interesting and has so much potential.

#5 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:13 AM

Training spawns...I've been thinking and sure that IMs have been thinking as well, which Alroth Lands/Realms should contain which mob training spawns?

For example: Mountain/Forest Chim spawns are only located in two Seridian maps; GP and RoT. When these two maps are removed from the game where would you like to find them in Alroth?

Should certain training spawns be allocated to specific Realms?

Regards
Z

#6 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:58 AM

Yes. I feel that certain realms or biomes should house specific mobs/training mob areas. In a grasslands is the forest chim for example, found with the elves area whereas the mountain chim is only found in the orclands or maybe dwarves.

#7 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:06 AM

Dont even care to see MC's back ingame untill they get reworked to something decent for OL, the jump from FC to MC is ridiculous, anyway id quite like a decent range of trainable spawns in every region

#8 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:23 AM

Would like to see maybe good DC spawn in RL, already have a file saved i think for normal DC spawn there

FC's could go in VF? :D (still yet to see that map)

dunno about lower end spawns at this moment, will have a good think

#9 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

View PostWarlock, on 14 June 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

Would like to see maybe good DC spawn in RL, already have a file saved i think for normal DC spawn there

FC's could go in VF? Posted Image (still yet to see that map)

Have a look at VF...i see things like Bears, bears, bears...maybe foxes, some cats

#10 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2756 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:05 AM

View PostZian, on 14 June 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

View PostWarlock, on 14 June 2019 - 09:23 AM, said:

FC's could go in VF? Posted Image (still yet to see that map)

Have a look at VF...i see things like Bears, bears, bears...maybe foxes, some cats
and more Bears ++++++

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users