1 reply to this topic

#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:41 AM

So basically we are starting off at square one - a list of ideas and suggestions for the first quest (Tutorial NPC). This will include basic skill tutorials and basics on how to play the actual game.

If we are to do this properly, I'd like some suggestions or theories as to HOW you arrived at Alroth in the first place. Why are you here right now? Were you sent here? Were you exploring a new land? Were you forced to come here? Did you just wake up here?
Please note that I'm just taking ideas at this point to start the concept of how to write the dialogue in the correct style so it fits in with the game. I may not take any of your suggestions and make up one myself, however if this happens, please don't take it to heart as every single bit of imagination helps with more inspiration, thoughts and theory to create something spectacular!
I am also still thinking/figuring out the best way to approach this myself, and what you do and how you accomplish your task after you interact with the Tutorial NPC each time you speak to him/her.

Thanks in advance for the support of a fantastic game Posted Image

Will keep this particular post updated on the regular with where I am at

#2 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:08 PM

You are a traveler and find yourself on the enchanted island full of surprises.  The Alroth "Guiding" NPC (not tutorial) Posted Image welcomes you and gives you some quests to help you get around the island and gives you a bit of a history concerning the 'mainland' Alroth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users