2 replies to this topic

#1 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:58 PM

If your premium expires and you have more than 32 buddies in your list, bugs out and deletes a few on its own, and also makes it so you cant scroll down your list to remove them manually without removing 1 from the top of the list. Scroll bar is greyed out till you do remove 1, then you can scroll again. I know this has already been mentioned to Bluap but im posting here as a reminder to L/Client coder

#2 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2639 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:09 PM

View PostWarlock, on 26 June 2019 - 04:58 PM, said:

If your premium expires and you have more than 32 buddies in your list, bugs out and deletes a few on its own, and also makes it so you cant scroll down your list to remove them manually without removing 1 from the top of the list. Scroll bar is greyed out till you do remove 1, then you can scroll again. I know this has already been mentioned to Bluap but im posting here as a reminder to L/Client coder
Bluap has confirmed that the client has no problem with 100 Buddies. I'll have to look at how things are handled serverside when you have too many. But, the scrolling is a funciton of the client, not the server.

#3 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:03 AM

My premium buddy list is not expired but still can't scroll through my list:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users