Major Game Update
Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:05 PM
* Defines the world in terms of Continents & Realms with each continent, no hard coded limits on how many
* Every map is defined to be in a Realm, along with other maps that belong in the same Realm
* Increased the maximum number of possible maps
* Removes the simplistic system EL uses that had limits and required per map/continent stuff to be coded in the server
* Indoor & Underground maps now belong to one above ground map for organizational purposes
* Different settings can be applied per Realm (Such as where the TeleportPortals spell takes you)
* Each Realm can have different UW's and destination for #beam
* Your location by compass lets you know what Continent & Realm you are in
* Joker is now Continent & Realm for use in Hints
* In the future, each Realm can be associated with one or more player Races for enhanced features
Valunde Forest (VF) has been added to the Realm Dwarven Lands with native spawns.
Roths Haven (RH) has been added as it's own Realm (Alroth: Other) and has native spawns. It is not yet where new players start, but the NPC's (including two Guild Merchants are there)
Alroth: Dwarven Lands now has it's own UW separate from others as does Alroth: Other
IP Rings are now RH Rings! The same formula for making IP Rings now makes RH Rings.
TML4 now has native spawns, including Yeti and a storage NPC!
Yeti & Red Dragon have improved Drops
IM's have additional capabilities related to Invasions!
Other additional features and tweaks not to be mentioned here
Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:38 AM
Oh and great work to all the people who have worked on this update.
Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:42 AM
Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:29 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users