• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Rabbitman

Rabbitman

That Mod Guy

• PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:12 PM

Hello everyone. I took a stab at updated weights for the weapons since the weights from EL did not really make sense. The first change I'd like to make is to increase the EMU on serp from 2 to 4. Right now the weight doesn't really make sense as tit short is 3 emu, tit long is 4 emu and serp is 2 emu.

My thought on the other great swords is they look like they have a bit more material to them than serp, but not a lot so emu of 5-6 makes more sense than the 20+ they are in EL. My first cut is all the great swords are 6 emu except rapier which is 5 since it is a bit thinner.

My thoughts on the sop and spear is they should be similar in weight to the quarterstaff/wooden staff (6/6) but a bit more. Since they are a bit bigger, I think sop at 10 emu is fits well. Since the head on the spear looks heavier, I think 12 emu is good.

I think the halberd should be heavier than the spear since the head is so much bigger. I'm thinking around 20 emu (similar to gs + shield in weight).

I've summarized these changes in the image below. Let me know what you think.

Posted Image

#42 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

looks good to me

#43 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2753 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:38 PM

On Test, all Great Swords are now available as Rare Inva Boss Drops when CL > 500. Next step us Ultra Rare Joker Prizes!

#44 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2753 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:11 PM

View PostLearner, on 19 October 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

On Test, all Great Swords are now available as Rare Inva Boss Drops when CL > 500. Next step us Ultra Rare Joker Prizes!
Joker now has the Great Swords (normal & used) available as rare prizes on Test!

#45 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:29 AM

A little bit off topic but still kinda relevant. Can we get an option on test server NPC to spawn a boss without its horde to test stuff out on?

Currently can do an mini invasions but not very useful for testing drop rates of bosses if dont have IM available to assist.

#46 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2753 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:24 AM

View Postohmygod, on 21 October 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

A little bit off topic but still kinda relevant. Can we get an option on test server NPC to spawn a boss without its horde to test stuff out on?

Currently can do an mini invasions but not very useful for testing drop rates of bosses if dont have IM available to assist.
Bosses require one or more normal mobs be spawned. Also, the horde around Invasion Bosses directly affects drops of the Primary Boss.So a Boss in a weak horde will get different drops then the same Boss with a strong horde around it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users