5 replies to this topic

#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 10 September 2019 - 05:56 PM

"Welcome to the house Duece and Hal!" Exclaimed CoduX & Warlock.
After years of conversing and joking on the game, the day had finally come when Duece and Hal had come to stay the night before the drive for the OL meet & greet. It had been a very long drive and they were exhausted. Meanwhile, CoduX was excited..very excited indeed. Gone were the days of being Warlock's sexual slave in the hidden dungeon, being forced into horrendous acts by the amputee.
"Make yourselves at home lads, there are drugs--I mean, drinks on the table for refreshments after the long drive" said CoduX, almost slipping up.
"Thanks CoduX!"
The two men eagerly gulped down the drinks and instantly, the front of their pants began to move and a strange sexual desire took a hold of them both.
"I've got to uh, go to the toilet" stammered Duece.
"Same here, I'll wait outside after you" agreed Hal.
"No worries, toilet is upstairs down the hall to the left" said CoduX, bemused.
"Just don't go into the bathroom, someone is in there having a shower" Warlock called out.

Both of the men rushed upstairs quick as lightning. As soon as Duece and Hal were upstairs, they spotted an empty bedroom just off from the bathroom.
"I can't take it anymore Hal, I'm super aroused by your Indian accent, it's been driving me wild from the drive up here..it reminds me of those nights in the temples of your homeland" moaned Duece as he closed the door, unbuttoning his shirt.
"I know! Your thick coc--I mean, your thick Russian accent has me drooling, especially that time when we were so close to your Uncle visiting him with your other brothers" stuttered Hal.
"I brought some fun toys for us for tonight, but I can't hold off until then. Whatever Warlock and CoduX have put into those drinks has made me super fucking hard, and all I want to do is twist and play with your nipples" Duece slyly said, reaching down for a bag pulling out a jet-black GIMP mask and ball gag.
"Stop it! You're making me wet! blushed Hal, self-concious.
"Just because you were born with a pussy, doesn't make you any less of a man" crooned Duece.
"Just, shhhhh...it's going to be okay" stated Duece as he slid the ball gag into Hal's drooling mouth.

Just as things were starting to heat up nicely with the hot wax candles and 10" horse vibrator, the door opened up suddenly, to reveal Learner.
"AGGGGGHHH WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU A MIDGET?!?" yelled Duece in his Russian accent.
"Plas Sir, do't stop nowh!" moaned Hal, his man-pussy dripping from vibration, voice muffled from the ball gag.
Learner just stared and disappeared, reappearing with a strange contraption.
"Well boys, I can't join unless I have my harness to lift me up." squeaked Learner, the little runt he was.

Learner ran over as fast as his little legs could carry him, latching the sex swing harness device onto Hal's back. Helping him into it like a saddle on a horse, Duece grabbed his horse crop to start the whipping between the crack of his legs, knowing that Hal would start to squirt like a hose.
Hal couldn't take it anymore. Everything was driving him crazy as he ran on all fours out of the door around the landing neighing. Forgetting that there were stairs nearby, he tumbled down them, taking his rider, Learner, with him headfirst into the wall. Learner bounced off due to his metabolic state, flew across the room.
Duece jumped the railing straight onto Hal's back, removing the gag and putting the crop between Hal's teeth as a rein.
"My turn, you dirty little minx" whispered Duece in Hal's ear.

Chapter 2 Ends

#2 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:13 PM

Warlock has advanced in his ways, very intelligent being

#3 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:17 PM

OMG, you are nuts!!!!!

OMG, you are nuts!!!!!

OMG, you are nuts!!!!!

#4 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:33 AM

lol feeling honored that you spent so much time fantasizing about my alt doing some freaky things in an Indian accent.

#5 DueCE

DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:38 PM

is this what 50 shades of grey is like?

#6 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts