• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 warken

warken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:02 PM

I realize the stats are not showing an some other details, but that involves basically doing what Radu did to get EL to android.. so for now i'll keep updating the android app maps etc to help ya'll out.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Android is picky with installing the same software title twice, so you need to uninstall the old one before trying to install the new one.

updated :11-29-20

Edited by warken, 29 November 2020 - 03:36 PM.

#2 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2890 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:04 PM

There is no official Android client or support for it in OL. It's always use at your own risk! Plus it never supports autoupdate at all!

#3 warken

warken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:13 AM

updated :10-5-19

#4 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2890 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:08 AM

If your going to keep updating, I suggest you remove the EL C2 maps and add knowledge.lst to the files that can be updated at times.

#5 warken

warken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:48 AM

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

updated 11-29-20

#6 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:47 AM

It does not want to install on my Samsung tablet, what am i doing wrong?

#7 warken

warken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 06:16 AM

this might help.

Allow App Installations from Unknown Sources - Samsung[/font]
  • From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.

• Navigate: Settings. > Apps.

• Tap Menu icon (upper-right).

• Tap Special access.

• Tap Install unknown apps.

• Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off .

#8 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 02 December 2020 - 10:17 PM

Still didnt want to install so i deleted EL install and some other apps, works now. ty

#9 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 02 December 2020 - 10:57 PM

have the same problem now that i had with EL app on tablet, it closes when fighting mobs, any idea how to fix this? Mixing and harvesting seems to be not a problem.

#10 warken

warken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 04:52 PM

its the same app as EL, so it has the same inherit flaws as the EL android app. This is just a band aid until we can make our own, not recommended for high risk activities. If i were to guess your graphics chip is not rated for what is needed for the animations of fighting?

#11 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:59 AM

View Postwarken, on 03 December 2020 - 04:52 PM, said:

its the same app as EL, so it has the same inherit flaws as the EL android app. This is just a band aid until we can make our own, not recommended for high risk activities. If i were to guess your graphics chip is not rated for what is needed for the animations of fighting?

Nope, any modern phone is more than qualified for that. The likely issue is due to how its ported. Mine hasn't crashed from it previously, but I haven't updated. As I normally just use it for quick trades when I'm away from my pc.

#12 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2890 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:10 AM

View PostEatsAllLife, on 22 December 2020 - 08:59 AM, said:

View Postwarken, on 03 December 2020 - 04:52 PM, said:

Nope, any modern phone is more than qualified for that. The likely issue is due to how its ported. Mine hasn't crashed from it previously, but I haven't updated. As I normally just use it for quick trades when I'm away from my pc.
In the future I think EL & OL will be able to benefit from a bunch of Bluaps work, which will lead to a totally new port of the code to Android.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users