• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:06 PM

I was hauling for 1hr+ taking mats to make 200 augs and 630 fur pants.  I had 1260 wolf/deer furs, 630 beaver, 200 feasts, 10 needles, 4-5 hammers, 4k threads, 5,553 leather (don't know exact numbers off hand it was the exact amount mats needed for 630 fur pants and 200 augs). Well anyways got done with the augs gained a manu lvl then started working on the fur pants, (note I'm taking mats needed out so refresh is an issue to remedy this, using fps gave empty vials). I would take 100 of each fur out and 20 fp along with 200 leather/thread and craft until one would run out. Placed the empty vials in to the bag to refresh it.  All this is a matter of a few mins ofc. I posted in #gm wow I under estimated the food needed for this adventure, so I got up went to sto (from pl manu to sto is like 1 min or so).  I got 140 fp, 200 mush, 20 he's and 5 anti's. I went back to cave, almost made it to the outside wall of pl heading to the cave when Jandor found joker and a new day occurred. I said o.o in @6 and proceeded to the cave to find that my bag is gone. I complained ofc in #gm and left the cave, I came back in thinking bag bug and then re-logged hoping it would be there (so I lost all the comments and stuff prior). Then Warlock came to help me look in case it was a bag bug and it was just gone. I'm fairly sure it didn't poof to timer and there was no other bags around to speed that up. I didn't reach a limit as I was taking stuff from my bag. So I dunno what happened to the bag :(

#2 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:12 PM

Am wondering if this is this connected to other reported bag bugs we have had recently?

These items may only be pixels, but still amount to a lot of game (RL) time to get together. I am hoping it gets sorted for you.

#3 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2717 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:14 PM

View Postohmygod, on 19 September 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Am wondering if this is this connected to other reported bag bugs we have had recently?
No reason to think that it is, previous issues were fixed and leaving and then returning resends all the bags properly or we would have seen issues long before now.

I will repeat I have said before ... bags are NOT intended for storage, use at your own risk!!!!

#4 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:23 PM

The only way you found out about the previous bag issues was because someone has reported it, luckily, me and a few others who were able to confirm it.

I know you probably will any way but can you confirm that you will be at least looking to see if this is a real issue that may happen to others before they lose their pixels?

#5 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2717 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:28 PM

View Postohmygod, on 19 September 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

The only way you found out about the previous bag issues was because someone has reported it, luckily, me and a few others who were able to confirm it.

I know you probably will any way but can you confirm that you will be at least looking to see if this is a real issue that may happen to others before they lose their pixels?
I've already been through all the bag code repeatedly while working on the previous bug.

#6 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

inb4 "random anti-macro feature"

#7 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2717 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:46 PM

View PostWarlock, on 19 September 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

inb4 "random anti-macro feature"
Nope, and if that was the case I'd have said it.

#8 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:03 PM

View PostSephiroth, on 19 September 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

. I didn't reach a limit as I was taking stuff from my bag. So I dunno what happened to the bag Posted Image

Were you ONLY TAKING? Because as far as I know, you have to actively put items into the bag, and not just remove for the timer to be refreshed.

#9 kav

kav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 September 2019 - 08:35 PM

View PostEatsAllLife, on 24 September 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

View PostSephiroth, on 19 September 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

. I didn't reach a limit as I was taking stuff from my bag. So I dunno what happened to the bag Posted Image

Were you ONLY TAKING? Because as far as I know, you have to actively put items into the bag, and not just remove for the timer to be refreshed.
"Placed the empty vials in to the bag to refresh it. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users