* An IM command intended for use in automation (but can be run manually) that can add additional secondary Bosses of different types to an already invaded spawn (these do NOT get the higher drops the Primary Inva Boss gets).
* New monster Frost Trolls (compliments of SAW)
* New monster Shadow Wolfs (compliments of SAW)
* A fix for an almost impossible Buddy bug
* Spelling fixes for Arctic -> Artic (client side changes for this have gone out)
* Enhancements to Fighting Books to expand books to similar mobs types, all defined in the mobs .def instead of coded into the server. Example: Bear Fighting originally was only for Grizzly and expanded, Human Fighting ignored Human Pirates until the update. Fluffy Fighting now includes RPF.
* Removal of additional Radu code (low risk)
* Fix for a really bad .def file being able to crash Map Audits as well as the Server
* Support for map Areas being able to be limited to a range of heights. (useful for Z mostly)
* Map Audits supporting a range a heights to be drawn properly (useful for Z & IM's)
* Enhancements to Map Audits to report the potentially fatal error. (useful for Z & myself mostly)
* Great Swords stats updates
* Great Swords available on Joker as rare items
* Great Swords available as Rare Inva Boss Drops with CL > 500
* Premium play death coords & what killed you sent to delayed if you grued or disconnected during a fight
In the recent Client only changes that went out that should not affect Main:
* MANY map updates from Z for new maps in Alroth (for Test)
* Updated Tab maps for the new maps
* Updated Alroth Tab map
* Removal of several references to Leonard left over from EL
ALL of these changes (and maybe more) will go live on Main with the next major code & file update to Main.
Side effect: the next update after Hweek will take longer then usual!