#1 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

See topic title.

Tried to get from IP>WS docks 1>WS docks 2 but flag does not work on first boat (*the one next to trik)

ADDED: cant use the 2nd dock flag/ship to LD either and rings get used but do not take me to any Alroth maps

#2 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:12 PM

View Postohmygod, on 31 October 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

See topic title.

Tried to get from IP>WS docks 1>WS docks 2 but flag does not work on first boat (*the one next to trik)

ADDED: cant use the 2nd dock flag/ship to LD either and rings get used but do not take me to any Alroth maps

Confirmed!

In addition, the statue in VOTD doesn't work either. L will need to look into the status of the Test Server.

Regards
Z

#3 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2732 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:31 PM

I'm looking into a whole bunch of recent errors that suddenly showed up as test. It's not just those list things, I'm seeing over 100 though nothing 'shoulg' have changed that in the last day or two.

#4 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2732 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:56 PM

View PostLearner, on 31 October 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

I'm looking into a whole bunch of recent errors that suddenly showed up as test. It's not just those list things, I'm seeing over 100 though nothing 'shoulg' have changed that in the last day or two.
Pk. just needed a full rebuild ... all the errors at start up are gone, so they probably work again!

#5 Zian

Zian

• PipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:55 AM

View PostLearner, on 31 October 2019 - 06:56 PM, said:

View PostLearner, on 31 October 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

Pk. just needed a full rebuild ... all the errors at start up are gone, so they probably work again!

Everything seems to be working on Test Server!

Regards
Z

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users