• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Empyrean

Empyrean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

Good morning OL.  I have been thinking about the enchanted weapons in the game for a while and would like to propose a change to the stats and formulas.

Stats.
Right now the Enchanted Weapons are a little over powered for the other changes that have been made, especially the higher end enchanted weps.  I think we need to lower the damage to this...

Sword of Fire: +Fire Damage
Iron Sword: +3
Iron Broad Sword: +3
Steel Long Sword: +4
Two Edged Steel Sword: +4
Titanium Short Sword: +4
Titanium Long Sword: +5
Titanium Serpent Sword: +6

Sword of Ice: +Ice Damage

Sword of Magic: +Magic Damage

Sword of Therm: +Fire, +Ice and +Magic
Two Edged Steel Sword: +2, +2, +2
Titanium Short Sword: +2, +2, +2
Titanium Long Sword: +3, +3, +3
Titanium Serpent Sword: +4, +4, +4

Formulas:
It makes no sense to me that serpent stones are used for the enchantment of weapons.  It would make more sense to me if we had a potion made from essence and enrichment stones (passably mixed in a special part of a map) that is then binded to the swords.

Something like:

Fire Enriched Potion: Must be mixed in x map (pick a map that has a high heat damage and must be mixed between 1:20 and 1:40 game time (Hottest time of the day))
400 Fire Essence
100 Magic essence
1 Enrichement stone

Ice Enriched Potion: Must be mixed in x map (pick a map that has a high Cold damage and must be mixed between 4:20(haha) and 4:40 game time (coldest time of the day))
400 Water Essence
100 Magic essence
1 Enrichment Stone

Magic Enrichment Potion: Must be mixed in x map (pick a map that has a high magic damage(or significance) and must be mixed between 0:25 and 0:35 or 3:25 and 3:35 game time (Sunset or sunrise))
500 Magic Essence
1 Enrichment Stone

Then take the potions (depending on sword you want to mix) and bind them to the sword.

Iron sword of fire
1 Fire Enriched Potion
1 Binding stone
1 Modable iron sword

or

Titanium Serpent Sword of Fire
4 Fire Enriched Potions
1 Binding Stones
1 Modable Titanium Serpent Sword

or

Titanium Serpent Sword of Thermal
2 Fire Enriched Potions
2 Ice Enriched Potions
2 Magic Enriched Potions
1 Binding Stones
1 Modable Titanium Serpent Sword

Thoughts?

#2 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:36 PM

What do you mean 'for the other changes that have been made'?

#3 Empyrean

Empyrean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:06 PM

View PostWarlock, on 04 January 2020 - 12:36 PM, said:

What do you mean 'for the other changes that have been made'?

The change in how the fighting works. How attributes work, How lvls work, how break rates work, how other swords work, how armor works.

#4 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:36 AM

Not sure about the suggested stat changes but like the fact that you are thinking about these swords.

#5 patriot

patriot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:36 PM

And now no one is talking about great swords.... Posted Image

#6 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:00 PM

The only interest I have in Great Swords is mixing them. If that is not going to happen I have no interest in the discussion.

#7 patriot

patriot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:48 PM

That's the idea is to get these and GS into the game as mixable. Everyone was all excited about GS but that phased out once we realized that, once again, Learner gonna make it super difficult and trash and idea and recipe regardless of it's merit. People get fed up with the piss-poor attitude from the dev(s) and just give up. That's why so many great ideas have just been lost in forums, even when the entire community rallies behind and idea (vial molds for example) Learner either just wont talk or just counters back with such stupid ideas that people just get turned off..

Pretty sure he does it on purpose, probably wants to see the game fail so he can drink brandy full time or something...idk

#8 Zian

Zian

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:33 PM

View Postpatriot, on 08 January 2020 - 12:48 PM, said:

That's the idea is to get these and GS into the game as mixable. Everyone was all excited about GS but that phased out once we realized that, once again, Learner gonna make it super difficult and trash and idea and recipe regardless of it's merit. People get fed up with the piss-poor attitude from the dev(s) and just give up. That's why so many great ideas have just been lost in forums, even when the entire community rallies behind and idea (vial molds for example) Learner either just wont talk or just counters back with such stupid ideas that people just get turned off..

Pretty sure he does it on purpose, probably wants to see the game fail so he can drink brandy full time or something...idk

I think you're being a little harsh on Learner because the community seems to go quiet on a discussion. I went back and re-read all of Learner's comments and found them quite logical and helping with moving the discussion forward.

The one issue I've always had is how normal swords are rated against both GS+ES.

Maybe we need a motivated person to pickup this discussion and run with it to its completion (introduction into game).

Regards
Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users