• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2805 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:27 AM

What part of Ranging being nerfed and needs to be worked on means you don't report a critical bug like arrows going through walls?

#22 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:13 PM

Bug report: Mobs at the bottom of a wall can hit you (and lock you in combat) when you are standing at the top of a wall two times their height.

#23 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2805 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:19 PM

View Postohmygod, on 28 January 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

Bug report: Mobs at the bottom of a wall can hit you (and lock you in combat) when you are standing at the top of a wall two times their height.
That is currently a feature until I can make some things smarter to limit the range of vertical attacks (up & down). Ideas related to that are being thought on. Thank you for the bug report.

#24 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:56 PM

I've got cramp with laughter.

Yes guys, it was me... again \o

Firstly, I didn't abuse shit - your information is misguided.

Secondly, I knew it extended further than the GP ranging arena, locations and animals that could be abused by this and the people involved that I told knew this too. You know who I told so don't even start with the "I should have reported it."

Thirdly, what an overreaction, you should have just name dropped me like you usually do...

Ban me, please, I know you want to so bad.

#25 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:34 AM

View PostPandemiC, on 28 January 2020 - 10:56 PM, said:

I've got cramp with laughter.

Yes guys, it was me... again \o

Firstly, I didn't abuse shit - your information is misguided.

Secondly, I knew it extended further than the GP ranging arena, locations and animals that could be abused by this and the people involved that I told knew this too. You know who I told so don't even start with the "I should have reported it."

Thirdly, what an overreaction, you should have just name dropped me like you usually do...

Ban me, please, I know you want to so bad.
ooft, how dare you pandemic..I can't believe this has happened Posted Image

#26 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2805 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:01 AM

Pandemics request is Granted! Not for anything personal despite his phrasing.

#27 SimAnt

SimAnt

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:24 PM

View PostLearner, on 29 January 2020 - 11:01 AM, said:

I'm not a fanboy of Panda or anything, but I just want to be clear what is panda being banned for? I recall seeing in game that Learner said half the levels in abused skill would be removed, not the player being banned. Just because he has a hot temper doesn't mean he needs to banned.

I saw Panda was a couple ranks above me in range lvl in top 100, doesn't seem like he was abusing this to level or gain advantage against players.

#28 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2805 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:26 PM

View PostSimAnt, on 29 January 2020 - 07:24 PM, said:

I'm not a fanboy of Panda or anything, but I just want to be clear what is panda being banned for? I recall seeing in game that Learner said half the levels in abused skill would be removed, not the player being banned. Just because he has a hot temper doesn't mean he needs to banned.

I saw Panda was a couple ranks above me in range lvl in top 100, doesn't seem like he was abusing this to level or gain advantage against players.
He specifically requested he be banned, so I did it. Nothing personal in the decision despite how he phrased things.

#29 SimAnt

SimAnt

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:27 PM

View PostLearner, on 29 January 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:

He specifically requested he be banned, so I did it. Nothing personal in the decision despite how he phrased things.
So he's banned for a hot temper then.
<edit>And can start the unbanning process by just asking to be unbanned.

Edited by SimAnt, 29 January 2020 - 07:49 PM.

#30 Kurama

Kurama

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 31 January 2020 - 12:37 AM

Wait, you wanted to ban someone for abusing trashy skill like Ranging :D ? Even broken necromancy would be better than that crap lull

Anyways, I don't think you should've banned panda, I know he can be annoying lill shit but so can I or anyone really...

#FreePand

#31 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2805 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:20 PM

View PostKurama, on 31 January 2020 - 12:37 AM, said:

Wait, you wanted to ban someone for abusing trashy skill like Ranging Posted Image ? Even broken necromancy would be better than that crap lull

Anyways, I don't think you should've banned panda, I know he can be annoying lill shit but so can I or anyone really...

#FreePand
Your jumping to the wrong conclusions if you think I was wanting to ban anyone over this. Yes, the current state of Ranging is shitty compared to what it is in EL and what it will become, but it's still a critical bug that should have been reported to me.

#32 Kaddy

Kaddy

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:18 PM

View PostLearner, on 29 January 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:

I am suprized to the speed you actually started to listen what community says when it comes to banning someone.

What a shame.

#33 Kurama

Kurama

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:13 AM

oof, censorship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users