Dislpay Glitch?!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:50 PM

So, I restarted my computer and OL and all that fun stuff. Well, now there seems to be a very bad glitch in my client and I cannot get it fixed! I have launched the client in several different versions attempting to see if it would fix, but it has not yet. I have tried 1.9.3 11 from my mapeditor directory, the program files directory (1.9.5. p1) and then moved that out, and tried a fresh install of OL. This glitch is persisting and it is quite annoying as every inside map (I assume this is the null space, because that is the area on maps where the display is screwed up).  

Basically, it is taking whatever was displayed in that place beforehand and leaving it there or dragging it/freezing it there. Such as rocks, exterior maps, etc. Here is a .gif of the display issue and please help fix it. Otherwise the game is unplayable aside from external maps.

https://gyazo.com/b4...0837d2644a2e987

#2 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

• PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 10:09 PM

I believe I found the source of the issue, anti-aliasing was somehow turned on to x2, turning it back to x0 and restarting fixed the dragging and sticking as far as I can tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users