DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:04 PM

Greetings fellow OL'ers,

Event: OL Auction
Date: TBD

As many of you know, we have been on the prowl hunting high level bosses during TML4 and similar invasions over the past couple of months.  We have conducted a couple of in-game auctions immediately following difficult invasions as a way to raise & split gc among everyone that participated.  They have been a fun and effective way to ensure that everyone is receiving some sort of split for their efforts.  Over the past ~6 weeks weeks, I have been stockpiling those rare drops from team-based invasions in preparation for the biggest in-game auction OL has ever seen!

Here's a clip from the first-ever auction: https://www.youtube....h?v=5ZuHGy35BfM

The rules are simple:

1. You must be present in-game at the event location to participate.
2. Please wear appropriate attire to this event.
3. If you are the sole 'owner' of an item being auctioned, you may NOT bid on that item.  Rather, if the item is a super-rare, you MAY suggest a "minimum starting bid".  Please be reasonable.
4. Items will be auctioned off anonymously, and the person who gave the item to the auctioneer will be responsible for splitting the gc raised among the team (if applicable).

If other players would like to contribute to the auction and raffle their items off, please send me an in-game pm with the item.  Also please indicate if you have a minimum starting bid in mind.  

As for the list of items that will be auctioned; I'd rather not post the entire list, but I can assure you there are some goodies already in stock, most of which do not have a minimum price and are bound to sell for CHEAP!  In addition, I thought it would be nice to have a few items that could be given away for free based on some sort of riddle or quick & simple event.  If you have something in mind and would like to contribute, please get in touch with me.

Lastly, if you happen to have experience as an auctioneer, please PM me Posted Image

DueCE

#2 DueCE

DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:50 AM

BUMP.. just wanted to update this post to let you all know there WILL STILL BE AN AUCTION.  We have even added a couple of items to the list!

We are thinking of doing this event some time around Xmas/New Years.  Exact date is TBD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users