• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The_Piper

The_Piper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:44 PM

Post your favorite drinks recipes here for the entertainment of all of us.

And no, Coke with terpentine isn't a drink, just be creative and use common sense :P

#2 idefix

idefix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:45 PM

Gonna start with the same recipe I posted into Newbie Help chat earlier today, for all the drink noobs like myself, who can't mix more than 3 ingredients together: https://www.davidleb...ocktail-recipe/

#3 The_Piper

The_Piper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:01 PM

Singapore Sling
(The original one from the Raffles Hotel in Singapore)

I found that recipe in one of my asian cooking books, made some times the drink, then went with a friend to Singapore, visited the bar at Raffles Hotel and drunk the original Singapore Sling there and found out, my recipe is the origina one.

The important thing is: Don't use crushed ice, use ice cubes, that's what they do at the Raffles Hotel.

And yes, i also had some of the singapore slings they sell in the bars in the streets. A lot of sugar, some red color and somehow some alcohol and some juice, but that *drink* can't be compared with the original Cocktail from Raffles Hotel.

Seriously.

30 ml Gin
15 ml Cherry Brandy
120 ml Pineapple Juice
15 ml Lime Juice
7,5 ml Cointreau
7,5 ml Benedictine D.O.M.
10 ml Grenadine
1 shot Angostura bitter
1 slice Pineapple
1 cocktail cherry

Mix all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, then strain the liquid into a glass, add ice cubes (not crushed ice!) and decorate it with the pineapple slice and the cocktail cherry.

Enjoy Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users